Chapter Five

You wake up later that day and find yourself in bed and Mordecai laying next to you, his bare, muscled chest your pillow. You smile to yourself and get up, stretching and looking around. "Hello beautiful", a sleepy voice says and you look around to see Mordecai smiling at you sleepily, his eyes half shut and a few seconds later, he's snoring.

You blush as you watch him and begin to trace out his facial features lightly with your finger, outlining his eyes, nose, cheeks and his lips. Staring down at him, you notice something. His eyelashes are longand black, his nose is almost beaklike, but the rest of his face makes up for it. His cheeks flushed slightly and a look of utter peacefullness on his face.

His lips feel soft under your finger tips. As you stare at him, you feel as if you've been blind for so long, you never realised how totally drop dead gorgoues Mordecai really is. You've known him since Kindergarten and never realised it. You feel your heart skip a beat as you look at him and your cheeks beginning to flush, all those times you never bothered taking notice.

All of a sudden, he shifts in his sleep and grabs you by your waist, pulling you into him. You give a small yelp and his grip tightens ever so slightly as he holds onto you. You blush and try as slowly as you can to move his arms off of your waist, but you only succeed in managing to straddle him. Cringing to yourself, you try again, coming to a sudden halt as you feel his hands begin to rub up and down your waist, creeping lower and lower until they're on yourbutt and he gives a firm squeeze.

You squeal and wack his chest, "Mordecai!" He opens his eyes and laughs to himself, "Hello baby girl, what'cha doing up there? Are you trying to get frisky now?" You growl and blush, wacking his chest again, "You weren't actually asleep were you?"

He chuckles and shakes his head, then rolling over so that he's the one straddling you. "Mordecai, c'mon, not now", you say, blushing and trying to push him off. "Why not? Am I too sexy for you?" he asks cheekily, bending down, his face getting closer to yours, "Come on, you know you want to, if you like me, you can always be my new thang".

"What the hell?! 911 I'M BEING ATTACKED BY A BLUE HIRED MAN! SEND HELP!" you yell at the top of your lungs. The bedroom door bursts open and Snow comes in, her long purple sweeped up in a ponytail, "SHUT UP OR I'M GONNA THROW A SPOON AT YOU!" she yells, slamming the door.

Mordecai smirks and continues leaning towards you. "I know you think I'm cute, I know you think I'm fine, but like the rest of the guys... Take a number and wait in line!" you yelp, successfully pushing him off and running towards the door. You pull it open. "Fine! Run away! I'll get you at some point! I'LL GET YOU MY PRETTY AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO!" he yells in a evil witch voice and gives a cackle of laughter, jumping off the bed and running after you.

You scream and run down the stairs and past Benson who's standing near the front door, Mordecai still chasing after you. Out the door you run and hide behind a large oak tree, gasping for breathe.

"Oh (Y/N), come out, come out wherever you are", Mordecai yells, sounding deranged and mad, "Don't you wanna play?" "Not with you!" you yell out, cringing as you realise you've given away your position. You peek out from behind the tree and realise Mordecai isn't anywhere in sight, then relax.

Walking out from behind the tree, you suddenly hear a voice yell, "HERE'S MORDECAI!!" and you feel yourself get tackled and straddled. you let out a high pitched scream, fighting against Mordecai. He chuckles as he grabs ahold of your wrists and pins them above your head, his blue eyes staring into your (E/C) orbs.

He leans closer and closer and presses his lips against yours in a slightly awkwardbut affectionate kiss. You blush and he separates from you, his cheeks flushed with guilty blush. "Sorry", he murmurs, getting up off of you and pulling you up, "Ready to watch that movie?" You nod and start walking back to the house.

Once you make it back, Mordecai goes and grabs the movie from his room and comes back downstairs. You quickly go and get you and Mordecai's ice cream tubs from the freezer, (flavour) soda and (flavour) pop corn, then go back to the living room.

You guys actually like this????
Snow x