Chapter 6: Questions That Need To Be Answered.

"You know I do Wilmer, I never stopped. But you changed, and I'm not going to be with an alcoholic or a guy that sleeps around.... I want someone who's going to be there for me and the baby, and I don't if that's you." Demi told him honestly before walking into the house but she could hear Wilmer's footsteps behind her. She watched as he placed Carter on the couch before turning towards her, walking in front of her and inhaling her scent.

"I can be there for you! I promise you, I love you. I never stopped and I'm not an alcoholic, you know that." Wilmer pleaded and Demi stared intently at him trying to find the lie in his sentence but there was nothing. She rubbed her tired eyes and let out a yawn.

"Wilmer, I- Look I'm tired I want to just sleep without thinking about you. I know that it's my fault I left but you didn't get on with your life, you turned to alcohol." Demi picked Carter up and kissed his head before going into the kitchen with Wilmer following as he hadn't been there before, looking around the house he liked it. Demi made a bottle and made sure it was warm before getting his medicine out.

"Demi, I will prove to you that alcohol and those girls were just a stupid mistake. Give it a couple weeks and I won't need to drink or go out to clubs, I would do anything if I can see you and Carter." Demi gave him a 'Are-You-Serious-About-This?' Face but Wilmer stepped forward, his hands landing on her waist but she pulled back away from him. He sighed as how she flinched at his touch, it's not that she doesn't want him to touch her it's partly because she needs his touch. She hadn't had sexual contact in nearly 2 years and all the tension was building up, She woke Carter up by pecking his nose making him let out a groan and push her face away with his small hand.

"Come on, sweetheart. If you want to get better you need to take medicine and then I will give you a bottle and you can go asleep." Demi whispered to him and he lifted his head so Demi could give it to him, his made turned into a disgusted one as he tasted it.

"Swallow it, Baby boy." He gaged but swallowed it as Demi gave him his bottle and he instantly fell back onto her shoulder. She kissed his cheek softly while walking upstairs and she heard Wilmer let out a little groan.

"Why do you keep walking away?" Wilmer continued to follow, he wasn't leaving unless he actually got Demi to let him prove it to her. He looked around Carters room and smiled when he seen a basket ball net in the corner followed by footballs in the room and toys covered the floor. Demi lay Carter in his crib and he instantly fell into the cover, getting comfy. Demi then put the fan in the corner of the room on as Carter was hot before walking out and took Wilmer with her.

"I'm not walking away, I'm trying to put my child- Our child to sleep." Wilmer corrected and Demi raised her eye brow as Wilmer just smirked, he knew he was annoying her but it was fun watching Demi get annoyed so easily. Walking into Demi's bedroom Wilmer looked around but Demi instantly pushed him back out.

"What? It won't bother me if your naked. I've seen you naked befo-" it was followed by a slam of the door and Demi heard Wilmer chuckle on the other side of the door as she changed. 15 minutes late and Wilmer was bored and he kept whispering Demi to hurry up as she just replied with 'Go home then.' She didn't really care if she was being annoying as Wilmer was annoying her and she was cranky from this morning. Wilmer finally got bored and barged into the room followed by a scream of Demi and Wilmer mouth to drop at Demi's wet body. It'd been 2 years since he'd seen her beautiful body and seeing it now made his stomach turn and his arousal so come.

"Wilmer, get out!" She screamed but Wilmer was frozen on the spot he continued to stare up her body and stop at her abs, he loved them and smirked but can't out of his daze by Demi slapping him on the chest as he just smiled grabbing her waist and squeezing it making Demi stop all movements.

"Wilmer get out!" She wheezed out. Wilmer finally pulled himself away and Demi let out a breath she was holding as Wilmer kissed her cheek softly before winking at her.

"I wonder how long it would take for you to crack, Let me back into your life and it's seems as if you haven't had been touched there since I left." The smirk on Wilmer face said it all and Demi gulped, her silence let Wilmer know his answer me a chuckle ripped from his throat.

"Baby, I can give you it. Anything you want, especially a man you can trust and will love you endlessly." Demi let out a 'hmmm' when he began kissing her neck, trying to push Wilmer away but ends up tilting her head back when his lips glide across her pulse in a teasing manner.

"Wilmer, P-please." Her hands tugged on his silky brown hair as Wilmer kissed down her neck to her collarbone. She'd lost all self control and all her attention was on him, she hesitated on pushing him away but couldn't, the pleasure was sensational. If Demi was thinking at the moment she immediately would of stopped him but from feeling his touch against her skin and not having any sexual contact in so long lost her in a world of bliss.

"I'm not going to push you." All contact was lost when Wilmer pulled away, his hand pulling away form Demi's inner thigh and Demi's breathing filled the silence as her eyes opened. Staring up at Wilmer he smiled down at her, she thanked him in her head for not going to far as it would of changed every thought she had about him and things would of changed.

"You've not got a lot of self control, baby." He winked at her and before he said anymore Demi pushed him out of the room making sure to lock the door this time, she turned around and touched her neck. I can't believe I just let him do that! But it was so good to feel pleasure again. Demi's eyes still wide from what just happened and her heart racing as her arousal was still very much there.

Demi dried off and got changed before blow drying her short hair, it only took half an hour but when she walked out Wilmer wasn't there this time. She rolled her eyes as Wilmer was probably roaming the house without permission, Going to look for him it ended quickly when she found him in the living room watching TV with a blanket over him and soft snores falling from his mouth. A small smile formed on Demi's face as she snapped a photo quickly and wondering whether to post it on Instagram but that might set off rumours, not caring she put it up,

ddlovato: Somebody fell asleep waiting for me... (Picture Attached) The smile never left her face as She sat on the couch next to him switching channels to crime shows. Not soon her eyes started closing, and her head fell on Wilmer's shoulder making him stir a little as Demi's eyes closed full indicating she falling asleep. They both was about to fall when Demi heard words fall from Wilmer's mouth,

"I promise you I'm going to change, and that promise I will keep." Wilmer softly kissed Demi's head and usually she'd push him away but she was too tired so she let him have that one. He wrapped the blanket around her too as she replied,

"I can already see a change of you from one day... Please keep it that way."