Chapter 19: Perfect Family Picture.

6 weeks later.
Demi watched as Wilmer played with Skylar and Carter in the room while family around them looked over to Wilmer smiling and grinding before talking to each over. They hadn't spoke since Demi and Wilmer split so they probably had a lot to talk about, Demi watched as Skylar ran to her.

"Can we get a bouncy castle for in the Play room you have?" Raising her eyebrow and putting the pout that Demi always used to give into. Over the weeks she'd been back, as it was now night time 9pm she'd been none stop running around with Carter and actually they loved playing together. Carter was happy he had somebody to play with and Skylar was happy she could dress him up as she'd been putting tutu's on him as he cried.

"The play room!" Demi remembered that she had built a play room when they moved in a year ago but had never been in it. As Carter was little she didn't think they'd want to but grinned at the 6 year old who could finally use the room, Wilmer shout of the floor and ran to see it making Demi roll her eyes at his immaturity.

"Your 35!" Demi shouted to him and everyone looked to them having a conversation with amusement in there eyes, Madison and Christopher running towards the room too as nobody had seen it. She only put a ball pit, swimming pool that had floats and balls from the gall pit in it, a basketball area and play area in there for fun and she heard Madison squeal in excitement at it.

"Your 23! Are we stating the obvious?" Wilmer playfully replied from the other room so he had to shout as Demi's shook her head at him. The smile on her face though as she drank the protein shake in her hand, he came back in the room while the kids never making it clear they were laughing in the play room. Demi instantly shouted Madison,

"Mads, watch Sky and Carter! Don't let them near the pool." Replying with a 'Got it' Wilmer sat beside her with a 'Why didn't you tell me?' Face as Demi just smirked before shrugging at him. Turning away from him but only to have him tickle her sides making her scream out and throw the protein shake against the floor making it fall everywhere but Wilmer didn't stop. She tried to get away form him as she couldn't help but laugh at the tickling session before he finally stopped as she had asthma.

"Your an ass! Look at the floor." She pointed towards the now splattered shake on the floor as Wilmer stuck his tongue out at her. Diana walked in and cleaned it instead as Wilmer sat beside Demi, leaning his tired head against her as he'd been playing with the kids all day and it really does take energy!

"Thanks mom! Your such a kid, grow up." Wilmer chuckled at her as she flicked through her Twitter on her phone as Diana mumbled a 'Welcome'. Yawning, the guy wrapped his arm protectively around demo as he'd gotten used to wrapping his arm around her without even knowing he was doing it.

"You love it." Wilmer shrugged, not taking no for an answer before Demi thought she should take the children away for a week. They'd finally gotten Skylar and now gotten back together so they deserved a break as a family, now that everybody came back in the room and a tired Carter held his hands up to Dmei she lift him up on her lap followed by Skylar who was now on Wilmer's lap as his body was ready to give out but wrapped his free arm around Skylar. All 4 of them cuddled together and the family secretly took photos before Demi spoke up,

"Baby, I was thinking about going to Disneyland? What about it?" Demi regretted her decision instantly as then Skylar jumped up and down and pleading to go but Wilmer looked up and nodded, he didn't care where they went as long as he was with him family and happy.

"Absolutely, have you got time off?" Demi nodded, they allowed her to take time of when she told them she had to sort things with her family. They stopped arguing with her about taking time off because they know she will not stop, it's her family and they know how much Demi cares about them.

"Yeah, only 2 weeks so we have to leave maybe tomorrow?" Wilmer smiled, he couldn't wait to leave already before Madison spoke up, "I wanna go!" That's when everyone went off and pleaded to go and Wilmer sighed at how the two couldn't have time alone. His mom and Diana seen it so immediately stopped everybody from asking.

"No! Demi and Wilmer is having time alone with their children, none of you is going. Leave them!" Wilmer's mother spoke making everybody around them groan and Demi wanted to speak up but Wilmer gave Demi's hand a light squeeze making her turn to him, leaning in he whispered,

"It's mine and your time with our children. We're going to enjoy it without people interrupting us, Like you said we should spend more time with just you, me and our TWO children." Demi nodded, leaning forward and pressing her lips on Wilmer put stopped when everybody 'ew'd in disgust making Demi groan.

"Go home then!" Eventually that's what everybody is, after Madison and Chris trying to persuade Demi to go instead of Wilmer as they knew he would just say no but every time they asked Wilemr would somehow over hear them and shout 'not a chance' a king them get frustrated.

"By sweetie! You and Demi deserve each over..." Wilmer's mom kissed his cheek as Demi blushed at the statement, her hand intwined with Wilmer's as everybody left. When the door closed Demi sighed of relief and leaned against Wilmer's chest as the house was suddenly silent again but not without Skylar and Carter running after each over but Carter falling every couple minutes.

"Okay, both of you are getting bathed and going to bed!" Skylar whined and cried as Carter was quite throughout it and only giggled which Wilmer found out he always did. Finally, Demi dropped down to the bed and had exhaustion written all over her face which made Wilmer pull her towards him and softly massage her neck.

"Thanks baby..." Demi muttered, it was cute how he always knew what she needed and at that moment her muscles were tense from stress so soothing them made Demi lean into Wilmer for support. Smiling when he kissed down her neck but continued to rub down her back and she turned her head sideways to capture their lips.

"Baby, if we leave tomorrow were going to have to leave late afternoon. Pack there stuff quickly in the day. How long are we staying for?" Demi asked excitedly while planning out the next day. She hadn't been to Disneyland with Wilmer in so many years and enjoyed being with him, excited about now being their with two children which they never had last item they went.

"Uh, Forever. It already feels like we're living a fantasy as I've got the most beautiful woman in the world and two amazing children to look after and experience the feeling of watching them grow up while me and you stay together throughout ruff times and great times. I love you, Demi. I couldn't imagine my life if I never met you, so never leave me."