Chapter 20: Pretending To Sleep.

Demi turned around to her son and daughter who was finally sleeping next to each over, a blanket covering them both making Demi smile as she and Wilmer sat in front of them. Both had took 2 hours with a screaming Carter who wouldn't fall asleep and Skylar whining about him as she wanted to sleep, it was early in the morning as they got on the flight 11pm. They rushed the whole day to get packed and go with Carter in a cranky mood, Demi was tired as she leaned into Wilmer for support on her exhausting body.

"Baby, sleep. The kids will wake up in 3 hours and then we'll have to be off, you haven't slept all night! Your exhausted..." Wilmer whispered, kissing her head softly making Demi smile as she quickly started to fall asleep as Wilmer rubbed his hand up and down Demi's arm.

"I love you. I never stopped." Wilmer whispered as his girlfriend fell into a deep slumber making him smile at how lucky he was with his family at the moment and couldn't wait to start his week with just them. Pulling the small object that had been keeping him awake at night and thinking about it all day as he didn't know what to do. His engagement ring which he kept from 2 years ago in his hand as he looked over to Demi, He didn't want to engage yet as it was too early in their relationship but Demi dreamt of getting married at Disneyland and he wondered if that was the reason she suggested it.

"Is that what mommy had?" He hear Skylar whispered and jumped form his seat in surprise but Skylar climbed over to his lap and took the ring in her hand. She smiled at what Demi said to her when she was only 4 years old and when she asked about Demi and Wilmer's relationship as she was confused.

'When you get older your going to want a Prince Charming and it's hard to find the right one for you but you'll know when you see him, mine was daddy. Then if you take your time gradually everything changes as you become closer to him, you become dating, you move in, after a long while you get engaged and then marriage. Marriage is where your vow to stay together through everything which your daddy has done for me.'

'Where do you want your engagement?' Skylar asked as Demi stopped explaining to her but Demi suddenly thought, where do I want my engagement to be at? As Demi was a huge child and Wilmer and Demi loved Disneyland she immediately thought of that.

'Disneyland, it's the place where me and your daddy love and we always told ourselves that someday we will take our children their and be a family...'

Which came true as they were on their way to Disneyland, even thought last time weren't at Disneyland Demi would still remember that proposal as it was the sweetest one which was spontaneous and she would never of thought of but this one was she wanted Disney land but was scared to admit. She'd kept the pictures of Wilmer proposing and loved it but promised next time was of it to be different.

"Momma always wanted to get engaged at Disneyland, she told me 2 years ago."
Wilmer still had his doubt but told himself to think More about it.
Perfect.
************

"Momma, wake up! The plane landed..." She heard giggling and Wilmer's voice telling her crew to take them through the airport. She instantly pretended to be asleep again, only to see what her boyfriend was doing at the moment. She heard footsteps coming closer and tried to even her breaths out to look asleep.

"Dem, baby, We've got to get of." Wilmer whispered in Demi's ear before nibbling on her earlobe making Demi tense under his touch, Wilmer knew she wasn't asleep. She was pretending but he only smirked at what the woman was trying to accomplish.

"Babe." Wilmer's husky voice came out and Demi felt wetness gather up at her lower lips at his seductive voice, she felt his hands come in contact with her skin and slowly trace up her body making her try to keep her steady heartbeat but failed when she moaned loudly as he sucked her neck roughly. He chuckled at how she shot up, trying to act surprise about it but knew that he knew she was lying.

"You can't leave me aroused and deplete for your touch!" Demi hissed and Wilmer house walked away the woman and off The plane, he is so going to pay for this later! Demi made a mental note to tease him later on in the day before jumping of the chair and running of the plane to see the airport and planes around it getting ready to take of.

"Mean!" Demi pouted at her boyfriend when she finally caught up with him but was out of breath making him laugh at how she must've ran to catch up with her. Pushing her against the empty tunnel where people get off his hand went to cup her panties seeing the dampness of her core. The contact brung goosebumps and a gasp to escape Demi's mouth as Wilmer smirked at how easily he could get her aroused. Wearing a dress was easy access for Wilmer and he slowly rubbed her, Demi tried not to get caught up in what he was doing but failed.

"P-please, more!" Demi rocked her hips gently against Wilmer's hand and Wilmer smirked at how he was in control at this moment as Demi had lost all self esteem. It had been 7 weeks since they had sex the first time and Demi being around Wilmer all the time wanted him, needed him to touch her.

"Tonight baby, let's show our children around and then I'll have you to myself." Demi nodded but questioned herself on whether she should show her body off at this moment in time. It would make Wilmer question her, everything would change and that's when Demi started to panic about it... The secret she'd been hiding for 3 weeks.

"Fine, l-lets go." Wilmer frowned at Demi's sudden change of mood and held her hand tightly to give her reassurance but she didn't turn go him, she carried on walking with her breathing increasing and not wanting to look at the man she'd been hiding it from. Wilmer thought he was the one who done wrong and instantly started to apologise to Demi as the got away out of public eye of paps and into the car where their kids and Driver where already waiting.

"What is it? Did I say something? Are you on your period? Dem!" Demi turned to Wilmer shouting voice, she watched as Skylar flinched at his voice and slapped Wilmer's arm gently, "Don't scream in front of them." Her voice was low and she told him slowly which was followed by a death glare. Wilmer nodded and kissed Skylar's head softly, he hated how Demi would ignore him when something was going wrong.

"Dem, please." Demi sighed at how Wilmer wouldn't just drop the subject, nobody else questioned her but Wilmer always managed to piss her off in seconds. Her mood swings were huge as one minute she was tried, then aroused and lastly mad. She didn't want to take everything out on Wilmer but he'd have to get used to it...

To admit Demi was terrified from everything at the moment as thoughts flow into her mind about the day she found out. Marissa in the front of the car with the driver, biting her lip as she kept her mouth shut about the situation she knew about. She knew why her best friend was acting like it, it wasn't fair that Wilmer didn't and he was the one that was suppose to which is what Marissa told Demi over and over but she never told Wilmer. It was too early in the relationship.

"I'm fine Wil, I just need to relax." Demi put on a fake smile before kissing Wilmer's lips softly but making Skylar smile at how it didn't end up in a fight between the two as she hated it when they fought. Demi bit her lip as she stared at Carter who was sleeping on Wilmer's knee and Skylar who was looking out of the window at everything with her eyes lit up. Adorable.

This happy family isn't going to stay long... Not once the secret is out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's the secret?