Chapter 27: "You Can't Plan Your Life Out, It Just Happens."

Demi and Wilmer sat before their mothers who was shouting and telling them how irresponsible they are because they never told the family. Skylar Had her arms crossed as she wanted to go to the water park but she didn't see that happening with people in the hotel.

"A baby! You've known each over for 2 months and another baby." Diana asked but Demi was fed up with everybody deciding what was best for them. Everybody judged Wilmer and Demi's relationship but Demi was beyond pissed and wasn't going to take it anymore as she stood up, rage filling her body as she looked towards her family who was all sitting in the living room along with Wilmer's as he held Carter on his lap.

"No mom, we've known each over for near enough 6 years almost! This is my fucking life and I don't need any of you deciding what's best for me and Wilmer because it's not your choice, it's mine and my boyfriends choice. I'm fed up of all of you trying to give us advice or run our life's because I don't want that, Sacco stop giving Wilmer advice because whatever he wants to do he can do it! We're deciding our future, between us and our 3 children. Me and Wilmer are happy right now and even though 3 children is a struggle we thought you guys would at least help us out but we thought wrong, this is not your life mom it's mine and everything I do is my option. Yeah, ill admit that both of us had made a lot of mistakes but we're here and still together because we got through them and worked things out. We're strong and we can face anything together, so stop trying to ruin things for me and him because this is what happened last time. You interfered with our relationship and caused both of us pain, I'm not blaming you for that mom but it still caused problems." Demi's chest heaved with anger as Wilmer sat back in shock along with the rest of the family. Everybody was taken back until wile,r remembered Demi's words, 'Sacco strop giving Wilmer advice because whatever he wants to do, he can do it.' He smiled at her words.

"Go momma!" Skylar giggled as she sat beside Madison and Marissa on the other couch as Diana took in her daughters words, Demi walked towards the bedroom to change while leaving everybody to process her words. She didn't mean to get worked up about it but nobody was understanding that it was hers and Wilmer's relationship and they could do what they wanted.

"Babe, where are you?" Wilmer's voice shouted after an hour of speaking with the family of arrangements and planning for the trip, Max making sure Demi couldn't hear anything before Diana suddenly turned to Wilmer. She'd been quite for the past hour but finally spoke hugging Wilmer and speaking,

"I'm sorry, I get scared for Demi but I know I should give you and Demi the decisions and run your relationship. I'm happy your moving on in your life Wilmer, trying to get to the spot you was all those years ago but now with more love and passion in it. I'm happy she found somebody like you Wilmer, who helped her through bad times and stayed with her. I accept her into your family..." Wilmer smiled at the woman before Demi came out of the room, now dressed and smiling again. Skylar came out with her and was holding her hand, she was dressed in a skirt white skirt as Demi was dressed in a black skirt but you could tell Skylar always wanted to dress like Demi which is what Wilmer loved.

"Where are you going?" Wilmer asked his girlfriend, confused on why they was ready but Demi chuckled at him before Skylar replied the next time, "To the swimming pool, it has a water slide!" Demi nodded in agreement to her daughter as Wilmer turned towards everybody, their was more than 50 of the them in the room because they had a large family together but Demi loved it.

"Can we come?" Madison spoke up, wanting to go with her sister as well because she knew they wouldn't be spending much time with her as time goes on as she's got her family and Madison's growing up. Skylar answered before Demi, "Yeah! Everybody can come right momma?" She smiled towards Demi.

"Yeah, of course you can all come. I'd like to spend time with you all, I haven't had sister to sister conversations in awhile huh?" Demi smiled towards her younger sister as she nodded, they'd always talk about what was happening in each other's life's and how they feel about things but hadn't done that for months since Wilmer came back and their relationship together had taken off again. Marissa, Dallas, Demi and Madison would always take time as a sisterly bonding type to talk about everything or anything and they surely had a lot to talk about.

"Dem, Wilmer. I want you guys to know that uh, me and Jake had-" Demi didn't even have to hear it as her sister could talk about it alone with each over but Wilmer already knew what she was going to say. They'd gotten closer throughout Demi being in hospital years ago and Wilmer spoke for her.

"Together, I know Dallas. Demi might not have known since her reaction right now but I just want to tell you that I don't want him by my daughter! He's a dumbass." Wilmer growled at the thought of him. Dallas rolled her eyes at the guy but Skylar smiled at the sound of Dallas and Jake, she'd see more of Jake now which she liked.

"Alright, can we all stop and go to the damn waterpark!" Marissa groaned, making everybody roll her eyes as she always was the impatient one. She wasn't even part of their family but she was more of a sister to Demi, after arguing about how they was getting their they all finally got their shorts or bikinis then made their way out.
*********
"Momma, it's huge!" Skylar's face lit up as they all stepped out of the changing rooms, only the girls as the guys was too busy laughing and changing. Demi took Skylar into the girls as Wilmer took Carter, Demi grabbed Skylar's hand as they walked throughout the park with Diana, Dallas, Marissa and Madison while leaving the rest of the family's behind. Hearing whistles as Demi walked past some idiot guys as they was sitting on deck, rolling her eyes at the immaturity but had to admit it made her feel more confident in her body.

"I'm taking Skylar onto the slide, are you guys coming?" I asked but mom immediately shook her head making them laugh at her scared expression. They knew she wouldn't but before she walked to the other side of the pool Demi grabbed her mothers hand as everybody else walked up the stairs,

"I'm sorry mom, I just got angry at you when it wasn't you. I took all of my frustration out on you which you didn't deserve." Diana chuckled softly at how happy her daughter will be when she finds out the truth before kissing her cheek.

"Wilmer's the right person for you Demi, your lucky you got a guy like him which woman usually don't. I know you plan your future out Demi but I don't think you should because you can't plan you life out, it just happens. Things won't work out as planned but that doesn't matter, wouldn't you want to see how things work out and not know?" Demi stared at the woman with confusion, Demi always planned her life out and hated when things went wrong but the past few weeks had changed her opinion on her future.

"Hello, sweetheart." Soon as Demi turned around Wilmer was there with the guy that must've said it because she bit her lip as Wilmer glared at the guy. Before she even opened her mouth Wilmer who was in shorts and holding her son was beside her with a tense jaw.

"She's not interested, she's got a son and a daughter along with a boyfriend." Wilmer's possessiveness came out making Demi let out a laugh when the guy walked away with his hands up in surrender as his friends laughed at him for getting burned. Demi turned her towards her with his son who was in tiny shorts which made her smile. Wilmer wrapped his arms around Demi protectively to kiss her head,

"You mine!"

"All yours."