2| GIRL MEETS DUMB & DUMBER

AT THE MOMENT MAYA HART RETHINKING EVERY DECISION SHE'D MADE TODAY. And at that very moment she laid on top of Liam Dunbar in a bathtub. Blue eyes meet blue eyes and Maya could tell Liam was smirking underneath the tape. Maya rolled her eyes.

Suddenly the shower curtain opened and there stood the boy who saved her and her friend. "So you bit him?" "Yeah" "And you kidnapped him and his girlfriend." Maya grunted trying to get their attention. "Yeah" "And brought them here." "I panicked" Scott said as he closed the shower curtain.

"Yup, this isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of their bodies out in the desert is it?" Maya's eyes widen and she tried to scream through the tape. "As a reminder, this is why I come up with the plans. Your plans suck." Stiles added. "I know which is why I called you. So what do we do?"

Both boys carried Liam and Maya out of the bathtub and set them in cheers. Scott stood in front of Maya and Stiles in front of Liam. "We're going to take the tape of your mouth. If you scream, it goes back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Both freshmen nodded, Scott carefully removed the tape off Maya's lips. "FYI he's not my boyfriend." Maya quickly stated as she sent Scott a wink. Scott's face burned red. A lightbulb went off in Maya's head. If she wanted to be freed there was only two ways she was going to succeed and that was by flirting or pretending to be the innocent little girl she wasn't.

"Okay? Now you've both seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things you say tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles asked. "Not really" Liam and Maya said in unison. "Hey tall, tan and handsome could you untie me?" Stiles and Scott starred at her in confusion as to who she was talking to. "I am talking to puppy eyes" Maya clarified. Scott looked at Stiles not knowing what to tell her. The flirting wasn't working so now it was time for the fake tears. "I think you should tell them." Stiles said. "Tell us what?" Liam asked. "Liam.. What happened to you. What I did to you, which I did in order to save both of you. It's going to change you Liam." "Unless it kills you. Shouldn't have said that."

Maya's eyes watered and a tear slid down her cheek, "Uh.....uh-oh. Oh oh she's crying make it stop. How do we make her stop?" Stiles questioned. Scott cleaned away Maya's tears, "Hey it's going to be okay. Your both going to be okay." Scott promised. Suddenly a sniffle was heard from Liam. "Your not going to die." Scott looking over at Liam.

"Probably not" Stiles added. "Stop it." "Okay probably not." Stiles reassured. "Would you just help me untie them." Scott said as he untied Maya's hands. "What's your name?" Scott asked as he began to untie her legs. Once both legs were untied, "Maya Hart" she said as she kicked Scott in the chest. Scott fell back and Maya ran out the room and down the stairs jumping over the last two steps. She threw the front door open as she heard the footsteps of the boys. Maya ran out the door and across the street where she waited for Liam.

Liam spotted the blonde girl and ran over to her. He smirk, "You waited for me?" Maya smiled and bit her lip, she gently slapped Liam's cheek. "Don't flatter yourself pretty boy. I just moved here and I am not about to get lost and be found by dumb and dumber." Liam looked Maya over and spotted a blood stain on Maya's arm sleeve.

"Maya who's blood is that?" Maya raised an eyebrow, "What blood?" "The one on your jacket." Maya raised her arms and found the bloody stain on her right arm. "I-I don't know." In one swift movement Maya took off her jacket. On her right arm laid three claw marks. "I-- I can't remember when this happened." The youngest Hart admitted. Liam watched Maya with worried eyes. He quickly grabbed her hand, "Come on we have to go."

As they ran the blonde made sure to never lose her grip on Liam. Once they were a few streets away from Scott's, Maya stopped pulling Liam to a halt. Liam stood in front of her, "Why'd you stop?" "I can't go home like this. My mom will freak." "Isn't your mom a nurse?" Liam asked. "No. Not yet, she's doing her volunteer hours." Liam noticed the panic in the blonde's blue eyes. "Come on let's go to my place. My parents aren't home yet."