10| GIRL MEETS COMPLICATED

AFTER SHARING A VERY SPECIAL MOMENT WITH PETER, he offered her a ride home. But truth was she didn't want to face Shawn and her mom. So instead of a ride home she was given a ride to Liam's. The car ride was filled with an awkward silence.

"Maya, do you know what you are?" Peter asked. "Deaton called my powers Precognitions." Maya said. "It's a common confusion but your a seer." Peter said as he pulled up to Liam's house. Maya raised a brow but her confusion faded when she watched Mason leaving Liam's house. "Thanks for the ride and the seer thing. I'll see you around Peter."

Maya quickly made her way to Liam window. And saw him tossing and turning. She knocked on the window starling Liam. She watched as Liam make his way to the window. He opened the window and helped her in. Maya closed the window and finally looked Liam in the eyes. "Have you been crying?" Liam asked. She nodded as she took her phone out and turned it off.

"Apparently Peter Hale is my father. I don't know what to make of it. I don't how to feel." She admitted. Liam took a hold of her hand. "You just need to let it sink in. Maybe in the morning you'll be able to make sense of it." The blonde nodded her head. He was right maybe she was still in shock.

Maya laid in Liam's bed her arm wrapped around the pillow. There was so many things going through her mind that she didn't notice when Liam laid down and wrapped his arm around her. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Liam asked. "I don't have much to say besides what if I was already like this. What if this has nothing to do with Scott?" Maya asked as she turned to face him.

"I wish I had the answer but there's people who can answer them" Liam said as he placed a kiss on her nose. Maya smiled weakly and rested her head on his chest.

🎨

The next morning Maya had taken the school bus with Liam. Her mind was still raising. Peter, her mom, even Scott. They were all on her mind. As she looked through her missed messages she stopped in front of Stiles locker. But only found Malia. "Malia!" She called. Malia walked over to Maya. "Do you by chance know where I can find Stiles?" "No. Do you want me to catch his scent?"

"Uh no that's just not a normal response." Maya said. Malia nodded, Maya noticed Scott leaving the weight room. "I'll see you later Malia." Maya said as she ran off towards Scott. "Scotty I need to talk to you." "What's up?"

Maya stopped in her track, searching for the right words. "I uh. I don't know how to say this." Scott looked at her concern in his eyes. "I am Peter's daughter." Scott didn't look at all surprised truth was he already knew. Maya looked over his features and something clicked. "You knew didn't you?" Scott didn't say anything but his silence was enough to assure Maya of his answer.

"Why? How could you not tell me? I've been so loyal to this pack. What else have you been hiding from me?" Scott looked everywhere but at Maya. He felt bad but Stiles had asked him to keep the secret.

"Malia's your sister."