5| GIRL MEETS THE TRUTH

LIAM PACED AROUND THE HALL. He didn't know where Maya was and if she was okay. Liam stared at his phone waiting for Maya to call. "Liam she's going to be okay" Scott said. "I know. I just. I  can't help but be worried." Liam admitted. "You like her don't you?" Scott smiled. "Yeah, she just doesn't seem to feel the same way. We've almost kissed twice and both times Maya's rejected me." Liam sighed. "Don't give up. It's pretty obvious she feels something for you. But by the looks of it somethings stopping her."

Meanwhile at the animal clinic, Maya laid on an examination table. "She's going to wake up right?" Stiles asked. "She'll be fine. She hasn't learned how to control her powers. Their draining her." Deaton explained. Suddenly Maya gasped as she sat up. "Where am I?" She asked. "Maya, your okay." Stiles assured. "Maya what did you see?" Deaton asked. "Allison, Aiden, deadpool, and some guy named Garrett." Maya rambled. "Doc what exactly is she? Scott said she screamed like a banshee but she can see things before they happen and things that already happened." Stiles asked. "In many ways Maya is like a banshee but her visions  make her a precognition. Their the cousins of banshees. Precognitions don't specifically see death, they see the future and past." Deaton explained. "So X-Men" Stiles asked.

"Maya, you should know your kind are very rare. Not many alphas can create your kind not even true alphas." Maya nodded, in a way this was helpful. But in so many ways it wasn't at all helpful. "How do I control it?" She asked. "With time. At first the visions will drain you. But slowly they won't. But the visions can't  be forced they come and go as they please." "I hope that's soon." Maya said as she jumped off the table. She almost fell but a tall man caught her. Maya smirked, "When did the good looking twins get here?" Maya teased. "Maya this is Derek and Peter Hale." Suddenly the table next to her started to shake.

Maya looked over at Brett. "What's happening to him?" "He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton informed. "Uh Der you can let go now."  Derek forced a smile and let the blonde go. Maya was about to say something when her phone rang. "Oh I forgot to mention your phones been going off a lot." Maya pulled out her phone and walked out of the clinic.

"Hello" Maya answered. "Oh thank god. Why weren't you answering your phone?" Liam asked. Maya laughed causing Liam to smile on the other side of the phone. "Well if you must know baby beta I was unconscious. But I am all better now." "Don't move. I'm on my way, then I'll walk you home." "Li you do realize you don't drive. I am sure Stiles can give me a ride home." Maya said as she walked outside of the clinic. "Just don't move blondie. I'll be there in no time. I just have to make sure your okay." "Fine I'll be here waiting. Hurry up, pretty boy." Maya teased.

After a few minutes, Liam arrived and out of breath. "You ran?" "Maybe?" Liam said. "Come on let's go home. According to the Doc I need to sleep. He didn't say it but he implied it. " "What's exactly happening to you?" Liam asked. "I get visions of the past and the future. And parentally I can scream louder then I thought possible." "We're both freaks." Liam mumbled. "No we're not. We're different and that makes us beautiful. In so much madness there has be a little beauty and that's us. Scott and his friends included." Maya said as she walked ahead of Liam. Liam was speechless he'd never heard Maya speak so beautifully about anything. When they reached Maya's house Liam had finally thought of what to say.

"Get up early tomorrow. Mason and I are going running, you should come." Liam offered. "You think you can keep up" Maya teased as she unlocked the door. "I guess we'll just have to see" Liam said. "Goodnight baby beta. Be careful." "I will. Goodnight blondie."