8| GIRL MEETS LIFE OR DEATH

MAYA WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF HER PRINTER. Maya groaned  and tried to get out of bed but something held her back. She turned slowly and was face to face with Liam. She smiled, there was never a moment she spent with Liam that didn't make her smile. So many times she though she'd never be happy but she finally was. Liam made her happy even if there was a deadpool and they were both in danger. Liam groaned and Maya suddenly remembered the printer was going off.

Maya unwrapped herself from Liam's hold. "Don't leave." Liam mumbled. Maya giggled, and began to pick up the papers on the floor, flipping the paper over as she stacked them. "Maya? Why's the printer going off?" Liam asked. Liam ran a hand through his hair as he walked over to Maya.

Liam began to click buttons to turn off the printer but nothing worked. He kneeled down and unplugged the printer. "What was it printing out? He asked. "Deadpool. I think the game has changed. If this was able to print here then it's not just assassins. Yesterday I had a vision about this. We're worth more a lot more." Maya said. "How much more?" Liam asked. Maya passed him a paper. "Wow, that's a big difference." Maya looked at the time. "Come on let's go to sleep."

Once the we're both in bed Liam wrapped his arms around the blonde. She slowly turned to face him. Their foreheads meet, Maya kissed his nose. "I like this a lot. I like us a lot." "So do I." Maya responded before pulling Liam's lips to hers. The kiss was short and sweet.

🎨

A few hours later Maya's alarm went off. "Turn it off" Liam said in his raspy morning voice. Maya quickly shut off the alarm. "Do we have to get up?" Liam questioned. "If we could I'd stay here forever but you have school and I have to talk to Scott. I am going to shower and if you wanna go home go out the window. If my stepdad sees you he'll kill us both but he'll kill you twice." Maya said as she got out of bed and began to get her clothes.

"Can I come?" Liam asked referring to the shower Maya planned on taking. "Yeah that's not happening." Maya said. Maya walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.
As Maya shower, Liam walked around in Maya's  room. Maya's phone began to ring. Liam picked up the phone, the number didn't have a contact. Liam answered it. "Maya thank god you answered. We need to talk. I am still in love with you. I always wanted you not Riley....."

"You must be Lucas." Liam said as he dug his nails into the palm of hand. "Your not Maya. Who's this?" Lucas asked. "I am the guy who thought Maya was worth it. I am her boyfriend." "Boyfriend?" "That's exactly what I said. Now Lucas, your going to hang up and never call again. You've hurt her enough." Liam said as he tried to clam down. "And why should I listen to you. Huh? I love her and you fight for what you love." "That might be true but Maya's taken now. She's in a different state with someone who loves her for who she is. Someone who finds her perfect even if she doesn't think she is." Liam said.

"You think I am perfect?" Maya asked as she finished drying her hair. Maya looked at the phone Liam held, "Babe who's that?" Maya asked. Liam froze, he could lie or he could tell her the truth. "It's Lucas." Maya's smile faded, "tell him I am not here. I don't want to talk to him." Maya spotted the blood dripping from Liam's hand. She sighed and took the phone me. "Lucas don't call me again." "Maya? Is it true? You have a boyfriend?" Maya looked up at Liam and smiled. No matter what Liam made her feel things Lucas had never made her feel. "Yeah I do and he's perfect. Don't call me again. I've moved on and so should you." Maya said before hanging up.

The blonde looked up at Liam, "Your my perfect even with the puppy features." Maya gave Liam a chaste kiss. Liam wrapped his arms around the blonde.