12| GIRL MEETS SUMMER

WEEKS HAD PASSED AND MAYA STILL HADN'T SAID ANYTHING to her mom about Peter. It was better this way. If Maya told Kaity about Peter then she'd have to tell her mother about the creatures that crawled the streets at night.

Now summer was starting and Maya had made plans before she even arrived in Beacon hills. But things had changed and so had her plans. Instead of spending the summer with the Mathews, she'd only be spending three weeks. But before she left she wanted to see Peter. Scott, Stiles and Liam were taking her to Eichen House.

The drive was silent

The drive was silent. A few days ago Scott and stiles had told Maya the truth about her father. But Maya still wanted to see her father. Stiles parked the car and turned to look at the blonde. All eyes were on the short blonde. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Stiles asked. Maya closed her sketchbook, "Yeah."

"Do you want to do this alone?" Scott asked.

"I do

"I do." Maya said. "I could go in with you." Stiles offered. "No I have to do this by myself. Just promise you'll be here." Scott smiled, "We'll always be here." Maya smiled, "I'll be back."

🎨

Maya stood in Peter's cell or room she wasn't really sure what to call it. "Maya" "Peter" "Call me dad please." Peter said. "Stop. I know what your doing, your trying to get in my head. But that's not what I am here for, I just came to say goodbye, we won't be seeing each other anymore. I found out who you really are, a monster. I wish it wasn't true but you played me and games over."

"