4. GIRL MEETS A COCKY ASSHOLE

LIAM LOOKED OVER MAYA'S SHOULDER AS HER HAND MOVED ACROSS THE PAPER.
Liam's eyes widened as he recognized the face of Maya's drawing. "Who's that?" Liam asked. "I don't know. Why are you jealous beta Jr?" Maya teased as she shaded the strangers hair. "No. Why would I be jealous? I don't get jealous." Liam said as his face turned red. Maya laughed at Liam's reaction, "Sure. I believe you. What sounds better baby beta or beta Jr.?"

The bell rang signaling they'd be late for class. "I'll see you at lunch baby beta" Maya teased before shaving her pencil behind her ear. Liam watched the blonde as she made her way down the empty hall.

🎨

Maya stood in front of her locker when it was slammed shut. Blue eyes meet chocolate brown. "Can I help you puppy alpha?" Maya asked. "Puppy alpha? Never mind, I don't need your help but I have a feeling someone else does. Come on." Maya didn't ask questions she just followed Scott out the door. Scott stopped without warning causing Maya to run into his back. "What now?" She asked. "Watch." Scott said as he pointed at Liam. "Uh Scott?" Maya said as she began to open her sketchbook. Scott watched the blonde frantically flipped through the pages of her sketchbook. "Maya what's wrong?" Once Maya  found the page, she shoved the book in Scott's face. "I drew it this morning. I've never meet him. I saw him in a dream kinda like what happened last night minus the fainting because well I was asleep. I don't understand it but somethings going to happen to him, something bad."

Maya looked over at Liam and the stranger from her dream. Maya's eyes spotted the the blood dripping from Liam's hand. Her heart started pounding on in her chest. "Maya what's wrong?" "Protect this with your life." Maya said as he shoved the sketchbook in Scott's chest. He nodded before Maya ran towards Liam. Maya wrapped her arms around Liam and kissed his cheek. "Hi hunkalicious." Maya teased as she took hold of Liam's hand. "Who's your friend?" Maya asked. "Brett. What's a pretty girl like you doing with Dunbar?" Maya smirked, "Oh I am sorry did you say your name was cocky asshole. Back off, I have a boyfriend. Come on babe." Maya said as she did everything in her to not chock Brett to death. "He won't be for long." Brett winked. This cause both freshmen to fume. Maya was about to attack Brett when Stiles wrapped his arms around Maya's waist. "Easy tiger. Go help Scott, I got this" Stiles whispered in Maya's ear. Maya's jaw tighten and she quickly. "I'll see you soon" Brett winked. Maya huffed and forced herself to walk away. "Just walk away. You can do it." Maya whispered to herself.

Maya finally reached Liam and Scott. Once they reached the locker room. Maya headed for the sink, her hand was bloody from holding Liam's. Maya began to rinse her hand but the blood wasn't washing away. Her breath hitched, she continued to scrub but nothing seemed to work.

Maya stood in front of Scott as he held a brunette girl. "Scott!! What's happening?" She asked. Scott didn't seem to notice Maya which made her panic. Maya tried to walk to Scott but it was like there was an invisible wall holding her back. "Allison" Scott in between sobs. "It's okay. It's okay. It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you Scott McCall" Allison said as she took her last breathes. "Don't please don't, Allison please." Several years rolled down Maya's face. "Make it stop. I've seen enough please. How do I stop this." Maya cried.

"Maya? Maya?!" Stiles yelled. But Maya wouldn't snap, Stiles turned off the water and wrapped his arms around her and held her hands, forcing her to stop. The warmth radiating off of Stiles, brought Maya back. A tear rolled down her cheek. "Who's Allison?" She asked faintly. Stiles eyes widened, "We'll talk later. Come on" Stiles rubbed Maya's shoulders. The last time something like this had happened Maya had fainted. Which caused Stiles to be nervous so he rubbed her shoulders a little to hard. "Uh rubbing a little to hard." Maya giggled. Stiles smiled, "You know you aren't that bad." Maya smiled at him, "You know you aren't as annoying as I thought." "Touché" Stiles said as he pushed Maya towards the showers.