6| GIRL MEETS TIME

SATURDAY! Thank god for Saturday's. The week had been tough. Right now all Maya wanted was to relax and re-watch all the season of supernatural. Maya began to get her bay window ready. Today was going to be spent wisely. As the blonde closed the blinds her phone rang.

Maya! Come over I'm bored.
- Liam.

Maya laughed at Liam's text. There was no way she was going to throw her plans away just to spend the day with Liam.

Not happening, I have plans
-Hart

Maya continued to set up for her day of endless supernatural episodes. Tissues, check. Projector connected, check. Snack? Not yet.

Can those plans include me. Come on you still owe me a kiss.
- Dun-baby

Maya thought about it. Maybe having Liam over wouldn't be a bad idea. Plus he could bring the snacks.

Fine. But your bringing the snacks. And we're watch supernatural, if you don't like it don't come.
- Hart

The blonde beauty finished setting everything up. Only two things were missing; the snacks and Liam. Maya logged into her Netflix account and waited. Finally Maya heard her door bell ring. She ran down the stairs and then realized she was still in her pajamas. The blonde shrugged it off and opened the door. Liam smiled, "God do you always look this beautiful." Maya blushed, "Come on"

Maya grabbed Liam's hand and pulled him inside. Liam closed the door and let Maya led the way. As they reached the door, Liam pulled Maya back. "What?" She smiled. Liam pecked her lips and smiled. Maya giggled, this boy was the best thing to happen to Maya in a long time. Ever since they meet he made her smile. "Stop" she giggled as she playfully pushed him away.

Maya opened the door to her room and Liam followed her in. "So this is what your room looks like." Maya walked over to the bay window and sat down. "Not what you expected dun-baby." She teased. "Not really. I expected pink walls, drawings everywhere."  Maya stuck her tongue out. Liam took a seat next to Maya and began to take out the snacks. "Wasn't sure what you like so I got a little bit of everything."

In front of them sat four different flavors of Pringles, gummy bears, chocolate bars, and skittles. Maya eyes widen, "You could've just asked." Liam blushed in embarrassment. Maya grabbed the gummy bears and covered herself with the blanket. She pressed play and began to eat the gummy bears. Liam watched her, she bite off the head first and then she'd eat the body. Maya shoved the bag in Liam's face. "Want one?" Liam chuckled and took a few. "Why do you bite of the head first?" "So they feel less pain duh." Maya said not losing focus of the show. Liam smiled at her, pretended to yawn and wrapped an arm around Maya.

A laugh escaped the blonde's lips. "That's the best you can do, pretty boy." Maya teased as she turned to face him. Liam was already facing her. Their noses touching as Maya's breathe hitched. "No this is the best I can do." Liam teased. Maya bit her lip and gave Liam a chaste kiss. The blonde rested her head on Liam's chest and got comfortable. "This is nice. We should do this again." Liam said. "I thought you never ask dun-baby."

"So their brother?" Liam asked. "Yeah, the short blonde one is Dean. And Sam's the tall one." Liam and Maya were quite for the rest of season one and two. Towards the end of season three, Maya was in tears but she wouldn't let Liam see her cry. The blonde hid her face in Liam's chest. Liam wrapped his arms tightly around the blonde. He kissed the top of her head. The scene before them was of Dean being dragged to hell. And that scene always got the best of Maya. A few episodes later and Maya and Liam had fallen asleep.

"How does it begin?" Deaton asked. "With fever. Then shifting becomes uncontrollable. Fangs, claws, even full, unwarranted transformations. We moved into the woods when that began. Then it progressed faster and faster. They couldn't stand. But worse than that was this sudden blindness." An Asian women said.

Maya watched the werewolf on the table. She closed her eyes and found herself  in the hospital. "It's a variant of canine distemper.A few years ago, an outbreak in Yellowstone killed 40% of the wolf population." Deaton explained. "What's it going to do to our wolf population?" Melissa asked worry evident in her voice.
"Well, it's been altered to infect quite a bit faster." Deaton observed.

Maya watched as the time on the clock jumped ahead a few minutes. "What kind of tea" asked Deaton. "Reishi.Wild purple reishi. It's very rare." The Asian lady spoke.

Maya woke up with a start. She shook Liam, "Liam wake up!" Maya yelled. Liam began to open his eyes. "Come on. We have to go to the high school, Scott's in trouble." Maya said as she unwrapped herself from the blanket. "Maya clam down. What's going on?" Liam asked. "Don't have time. Are you coming or not?" Maya asked as she threw her jacket on.

Before Liam could answer her question Maya was already out of the room and down the stairs. "Maya wait up!" "Not happening! Hurry up or I am leaving." Maya yelled. 

🎨

The high school was surrounded by cops and the CDC. Maya ran towards the yellow tape. The blonde couldn't spot Stilinksi and began to panic. But she spotted Lydia. Lydia kept trying to get the sheriff's attention so Maya held the yellow tape over head and ran to the sheriff but was stopped and picked up off the floor. "Put me down!!!" Maya yelled. "You shouldn't be here." The man said. "Put me down. My friends are in there. Let me go."  "Maya?" Lydia asked. "Hi" she smiled. "McCall put her down." Stilinksi ordered. Once Maya was down, she faced the man that picked her up. "McCall as in Scott?" She asked. The man nodded. "I don't see it." She simply said before walking over to Lydia. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Scott's in trouble and I can help. I saw the remedy. It's called Reishi mushrooms." Lydia looked over at the sheriff and he sent them both a nod.

Maya stood there quietly. "There you are!" Liam yelled as he spotted the blonde. He ran over and Maya hugged him. "I hope I got here in time." Maya whispered into Liam's chest. "I wish I could tell you they were going to be okay but I don't know what's going on in there." Liam said before kissing the top of her head. Minutes passed by but felt like hours. And not once did Maya let go of Liam. "Maya their out" Liam said with a smile.

The blonde finally let go of Liam and ran over to Stiles. She hugged him tight, "Oh thank god. I was so worried." Stiles arms hanged loosely around Maya. "What's wrong?" She asked. "It doesn't matter. I am okay, we're all okay." He said forcing a smile. Maya nodded and ran over to Scott. "I am so happy your okay! I could kiss you right now, but I am not cause that's weird. Just hug me." Maya said. Scott chuckled and hugged the blonde. "Don't do anything like this again, okay? What if I couldn't see the future? And what if Derek didn't get here in time? You all would've died. And I don't think I could live with that." She whispered low enough for only Scott to hear. Scott nodded, "You should go home. If anything happens, I'll call you okay."

The pair pulled away, "You better puppy alpha. Or I'll see it." She teased playfully. Maya walked over to Liam and hugged him one last time. "Thanks for everything."