Badboy

Blaine is the badboy at McKinley. Kurt is just normal Kurt. Blaine and Kurt have been dating for 4 months and no one knows about it.
-_-_-

"Ok everyone! We have a new student auditioning today!" Mr. Schu's voice startled the New Direction kids out of their conversations.

"Who is it, Mr. Schu?" Rachel questioned, suddenly very intrigued.

"It was a Bl-" Mr. Schu started.

"Blaine Anderson" came a voice from the door to the choir room.

Everyone's heads shot towards the door and all of their eyes widened, well except Kurt... Kurt just smirked, he knew exactly what was going on.

"Uh... Yea Blaine." Mr. Schu frowned, "You got a song you wanna sing?"

"Yeah." Blaine answered coolly before heading towards the band and giving them the sheet music. Every one of the kids noticed how the band members raised their eyebrows as they read the title of the song.

But before anyone could ask, the music started playing. Even Kurt frowned this time, along with everyone else watching the performance, this wasn't the song that he helped Blaine practise.

Everybody get up, WOO!
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
WOO!
Hey, hey, hey

Blaine approached Santana and started dancing in front of her, using actions appropriate for each word.

If you can't hear what I'm trying to say

Blaine moved to a different girl every time he sang a different line, dancing in front of them.

If you can't read from the same page

Blaine slid to the right and raised his eyebrows as he stood in front of Mercedes and threw his arms out to the side.

Maybe I'm going deaf

He cupped his ears in front of Rachel.

Maybe I'm going blind

He covered his eyes as he reached Quinn.

Maybe I'm out of my mind

Blaine stood at the front of the room and twirled his hands around his head.

Everybody get up

Blaine moved in front of Kurt and sang right at him.

Ok, now he was close
Tried to domesticate you
But you're an animal
Baby, it's in your nature

He tapped Kurt's nose and walked back to the centre of the room before spinning around and sliding towards Kurt again on his knees. Blaine sat on his knees in front of his boyfriend as he placed his hands on Kurt's knees and sang the next lines to him.

Just let me liberate you
You don't need no papers
That man is not your maker
And that's why I'm gon' take a

Blaine jumped up from where he was knelt.

Good guy
I know you want it
I know you want it
I know you want it