Valentines Day

Blaine and Kurt were dating 1 year ago but they broke up. Blaine has been at McKinley for 3 weeks. Kurt and Blaine had gotten back together and have been dating for 4 months and it's Valentine's Day. The New Directions don't know...
-_-_-

"Valentine's day!" Mr. Schue cheered as he wrote the word on the board, "Your assignment for Valentine's Day is to sing a love song to someone, whether you are already dating, want to be dating or are just friends, you have to do it!"

"Ooh! I love Valentine's Day." Rachel clapped her hands and all the boys groaned.

"It's alright, I guess." Kurt shrugged.

"What? Valentine's Day is my favourite holiday! " Blaine grinned next to Kurt.

"How can it be your favourite?" Kurt groaned.

"It's amazing. It a whole day when you just get to lay it all down and say to someone;" Kurt turned to Blaine and hazel eyes stared deep into blue, "I love you."

"Right... Well just, prepare something!" Mr. Schue coughed awkwardly as the two best friends on the front row stared into each other's eyes.

OoO

"Mr. Schue can I sing my song now?" Blaine raised his hand in glee club the next day.

"Brilliant, Blaine! This is amazing, you're singing it actually on Valentine's Day! Awesome!" Mr. Schue smiled excitedly.

"Okay." Blaine frowned.

"Who is it for?" The over-excited teacher grinned, "If I may ask."

"Umm... No, you can't ask. I want to see if the person can guess." Blaine smirked at Mr. Schue who's face fell.

Blaine handed the sheet music to the band, grabbed a stool and sat down on it.

Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel
Had no example of a love that was even remotely real
How can you understand something that you never had?
Ooh, baby, if you let me, I can help you out with all of that

Blaine looked directly into Kurt's eyes.

Boy let me love you
And I will love you
Until you learn to love yourself
Boy let me love you
I know your trouble
Don't be afraid, boy let me help
Boy let me love you
And I will love you
Until you learn to love yourself
Boy let me love you
A heart of numbness gets brought to life
I'll take you there

Blaine smiled happily as he looked at his boyfriend's beautiful face.

Boy let me love you
Boy let me love you, baby, oh
Boy let me love you
Boy let me love you, baby
Boy let me love you
Let me love you, let me love you, oh

Kurt smiled, easily ignoring the confused glances of the New Directions as he got lost in his boyfriend's deep hazel eyes.

I can see the pain behind your eyes
It's been there for quite a while
I just wanna be the one to remind you what it is to smile
I would like to show you what true love can really do