Blaintana

Kurt and Blaine have been dating for 6 months, ever since Kurt transferred to Dalton and no one knows yet. Blaine was best friends with Santana a few years ago.

"So, Hummel. How is preppy school boy life treating you?" Santana smirked at Kurt who spun around.

"Santana! What are you doing here?" Kurt frowned and glanced around the Lima Bean.

"I came to check up on my favourite gay."

"What're you really here for, Satan?" Kurt placed a hand on his hip.

"I was dragged here by the Nude Erections." Santana shrugged.

"I thought as much." Kurt sighed, "Where is everyone else?"

"Over there." Santana pointed to a large table surrounded by a bunch of rowdy teenagers.

"I'll be right over." Kurt gestured for Santana to leave and rolled his eyes when she pushed in front of him to order herself a coffee.

"Guess who." A pair of calloused hands came down in front of Kurt's eyes.

"Blaine!" Kurt grinned and spun around to hug his boyfriend.

"Aww, how'd you know it was me?" Santana froze in mid-step and slowly turned around. Could it be..?

"Anderson?"

"Huh?" Blaine tilted his head to look at the Latina before his whole face literally lit up, "Santana!"

"Oh my god it is you!" The girl grinned and ran up to the raven-haired boy, pushed Kurt away from him, and enveloped him in a hug, "Where've you been, Warbler?"

"I've been right here. Not much has changed, really." Blaine grinned as he broke the hug.

"You two know each other?" Kurt raised an eyebrow at the pair.

"Yeah, this girl used to be my bestie." Blaine nudged the Latina next to him.

"It's true." Santana shrugged, "And how do you ladies know each other?"

"We're dating." The pair said in harmony before laughing quietly.

"Hold up. You're dating Hummel?" Santana poked Blaine's chest and groaned when he nodded, "You could do so much better."

"Gee thanks." Kurt glared at the girl.

"Sorry, gay face. But it's true, my boy," Santana tapped Blaine's cheek, "Is so much better looking than you."

"It's not all about looks." Blaine said through gritted teeth.

"Huh. Says the one who turned someone down because he ha ginger hair." Santana laughed.

"You did what?" Kurt shrieked.

"Hey, guys. What's going on?" Rachel and a few other New Direction members appeared.

"I was 14, Kurt!" Blaine yelled back, ignoring the brunette beside him.

"Well, I didn't think a 14 year old Blaine Anderson would have been much different from a 16 year old one." Kurt folded his arms over his chest.

"Are you guys okay?" Mercedes tilted her head.

"It was Santana! She was my best friend and I hate to say it, but she was a very bad influence on me." Blaine defended.

"So now you've gone soft, Anderson?" Santana raised both eyebrows.

"Umm, what's happening right now?" Mike looked between the three angry teens.

"No, I haven't gone soft! I'm just not a dick anymore." Blaine growled.

"Huh, I beg to differ." Santana shot back.

"What the hell is this?" Puck frowned.

"Oh my god, can we just stop arguing now? So, Blaine turned people down for their looks in his past and was friends with Satan herself. Who cares?" Kurt sighed.

"Yea." Blaine grinned at his boyfriend before wrapping his arm around Kurt's waist, "We're dating now and there ain't nothing you can do about it."

"Can you guys stop fighting? I'm really hungry." Finn patted his tummy.

"I never said I wanted to stop you dating. I just said you could do better." Santana held her hands in the air.

"No I can't. Kurt's amazing and honestly? I think he could do better." Blaine grinned as Kurt pecked him on the cheek.

That was requested by UniquenessIsPerfect I hope it's ok. (I didn't know what ship name it is for Blaine and Santana or if there actually is one so I made one up)