Take a look at me now

Blaine and Kurt had been dating for a whole year when Blaine was in the warblers and no one knew about them. When they went through a break up neither of them ever thought they would see each other again until the day that Blaine transferred and that one day changed everything...
-_-_-
"Oh my god, who is that." Rachel stared dreamily down the corridor.

Rachel, Mercedes and Tina all turned to look towards the main entrance and they all gasped.

"He's hot. I think he's that new transfer student, right?" Tina gasped.

"Kurt, get your head out of that locker and look at this sexy specimen." Mercedes spoke, eyes never leaving the boy who stood, checking his timetable.

Kurt sighed and slammed his locker shut, causing a loud slam and the dark haired boy to look up.

Kurt gasped as a pair of hazel eyes stared right into his. The girls looked between the frozen boy in the middle of the corridor and to their wide eyed friend.

"Kurt, I think he's staring at you." Tina frowned.

"Do you know him." Rachel joined Tina in the frowning, Mercedes still staring longingly at the boy.

Suddenly the short teen started walking towards the four of them, eyes never leaving Kurt's.

The girls all squealed when the man stood right in front of Kurt but they suddenly fell quiet when they saw the look of pain and hurt written on their best friend's face, the boy before him reflecting the look.

"Hey K... Kurt." The boy was breathing heavily.

"H... Hi." Kurt's eyes were still wide and round.

"I... Umm... How are you? I... I haven't seen you in ages." The boy had a pained expression.

"Yea. Uh... I'm good, I'm good."

"Umm... Look I uh... I'm really sorry, ok?" The girls frowned. What was he sorry for? He only asked how Kurt was.

"Yeah, you've told me that a million times, Blaine." Ah, so the boy's name was Blaine, "But, you know it was my fault."

"Can we just agree and say that we were both in the wrong?" Blaine eyes softened ever so slightly, "I've really missed you."

"I've missed you too." Kurt sighed.

Blaine smiled and Kurt grinned back before he pulled Blaine into a big embrace.

Both boys stood there for a while, both in awe at how good it felt to be back in each others arms.

When Mercedes coughed purposefully the two boys leapt apart and Kurt turned to look at his three best friends before spinning back round to Blaine.

"I gotta go. Bye, Blaine. Nice seeing you again." Kurt smiled.

"Bye." Was all that came in reply before Kurt sauntered off, trying to ignore the girls' questions.

-_-_-

A few hours later and Kurt was sat in the choir room, staring determinedly at the chair in front of him.