Jacket

Kurt is the McKinley Titans' quarterback and Blaine is the shy transfer student that doesn't speak to anyone. Their relationship shouldn't work. But it does... even if no one knows about it.

Blaine Anderson was in love. He might seem like a dorky theatre nerd who wears jeans that should be too tight for men to wear and has an overwhelming obsession with bow ties. But he was in love.

Kurt Hummel was the subject of his adoration. The boy played football like it was second nature and strutted down the halls as if he owned the place. Somehow he managed to be openly gay while doing it, despite the fact that the majority of the school were completely homophobic.

He was truly something special and Blaine felt like the luckiest guy in the world whenever Kurt so much as looked his way.

And Kurt felt the same. That was the craziest part. Kurt Hummel; the most popular boy in the school, the best thing to happen to McKinley since the Cheerios; loved him back.

They'd been dating for a little over a year but it still felt as if every kiss was the very first, as if every date was the best and as if every time they were intimate was their first time.

But Kurt wanted to keep them a secret. Not for the reasons you might think, oh no. He wanted to keep their relationship a secret for Blaine's sake. He believed that if they came out as boyfriends, Blaine would be bullied. Or bullied more. He believed that Blaine's daily dumpster tosses would turn into hourly dumpster tosses, he believed that the slushies that were thrown at Blaine everyday would turn into rock-salt-induced poison.

But Blaine wasn't scared. He knew the bullies couldn't touch him. Sure, they might physically punch him and shove him but they would never touch him emotionally. Not as long as he had Kurt.

And he knew that Kurt was struggling to keep them a secret. He knew that Kurt was dying to hold his hand every time they 'accidentally' bumped into each other or brushed against the other.

But then one day fate decided for them. Or perhaps they both secretly wanted the same thing and made an excuse for coming out.

It was Thursday afternoon, 20 minutes before the last lesson of the day. Kurt and Blaine were in the boys' bathroom with the door locked.

Kurt had dragged Blaine into the room by the hand and had muttered something about tight black pants before practically attacking Blaine with his lips.

This wasn't a rare occasion for the boys. They often found themselves relieving their tension in the boys' toilets, either heavily making out or possibly going further.

But that wasn't what exposed them. 5 minutes before the bell went, Blaine let Kurt leave first so no one would get suspicious.

He waited a few seconds and began opening the door to leave before he noticed Kurt's letterman jacket crumpled on the floor.

He picked it up and slung it over his shoulders, not even thinking about it as he opened the door and made his way to his AP calculus class.

But he regretted not thinking further about his actions when he entered the class and was immediately hounded by a couple of the New Directions kids.

The New Directions were his only friends, he'd joined the club the day he joined the school and had been competing alongside them ever since.

He quickly made up an excuse that he'd found the jacket on the floor by Kurt's locker and picked it up to return to Kurt after school during Glee Club.

So, an hour later he walked into the choir room, the letterman jacket still wrapped around his shoulders.

Kurt immediately rose out of his chair and marched over to Blaine grabbing him by the shoulders and pushing him slowly backwards until they were stood behind the piano.

"You're wearing my jacket."

Blaine glanced down at himself before looking back up, "I'm aware of that."

"Are you stupid?" Kurt yelled before realising the New Directions could hear him and lowered his voice to a whisper, "People are going to know now!"

"Is that really such a bad thing?"

"Yes!" Kurt yelled again before groaning and lowering his voice again, "Blaine, I love you and I want nothing more than to be able to hold your hand and kiss you on the corridors but-"

"But what?" Blaine raised an eyebrow, "We could do that, I dont care."

Kurt rolled his eyes, "I know you don't care but you should. Blaine, no one here knows you're gay-"

"Just with the hair," Blaine gestured to his excessively gelled hair, "I think they do."

Kurt laughed, "Blaine, I'm trying to be serious here. You nee-"

Blaine really didn't want to hear Kurt lecturing about this for the hundredth time. So, he shut him up in the only way he knew how.

The whole choir room fell silent when Blaine leaned forward and pressed his lips to Kurt's. Kurt mumbled against Blaine's lips, pushing him back gently, "Blaine, what're you-"

"Shh." Blaine silenced him again by kissing him.

Blaine then turned to the glee club who were staring at them in silence, "Hey, guess what? Me and Kurt have been dating for a year!"

And then the room erupted into chaos; Finn yelling at Kurt for not telling him because they were brothers, Rachel ignoring Kurt completely, Mercedes grinning excitedly, Puck staring amazedly at the two boys holding hands and Tina breaking down into tears.

Idek anymore, I'm tired ok?

And don't mind me casually copying lines from Silly Love Songs

But basically, here's the dilemma; I want to post a special Valentine's Day chapter but I have 2 requests left and only 1 day. So I'll try get another request up tomorrow and then post the Valentine's Day one on Valentine's Day (duh) and then post the third request and then I'll finally be up to date on requests! Yayyyy