Prom

Blaine and Kurt have been dating for a little over 3 months and none of the New Directions know. Set during 'Prom Queen'

"Kurt Hummel." Mr. Figgins smirked through the microphone.

"Poor Kurt." Rachel sighed as they watched the boy run out of the room.

"Kurt!"

"Who's that?" Sam nodded towards the boy who had just shouted their friend's name as he ran out after him.

"I have no clue. I don't think I've even seen him in this school before."

-_-_-

"Eat your heart out Kate Middleton." Silence followed Kurt's comment before a few of the room's occupants erupted into applause.

Kurt swallowed the freight in his throat at the thought of having to slow dance with his bully, before reminding himself that Karofsky no longer bullied him.

Kurt gulped again as he studied Karofsky's terrified face, but this time it wasn't from fear, it was from guilt. Kurt couldn't even begin to imagine what it would feel like to be in David's shoes right now. He's still in the closet and now he has to slow dance with the boy he bullied for being gay? Nope. Kurt didn't even want to try and imagine it.

As the opening chords to Dancing Queen filled the room Karofsky stepped backwards before whispering almost apologisingly; "I can't."

Kurt glanced around the room to find anything, anyone that could save him. This was incredibly awkward and even more terrifying than having to slow dance with David. He had just been left alone in the middle of the dance floor, surrounded by the crowd of judgmental teens.

"Excuse me?" Kurt spun around as he heard the familiar voice, "May I have this dance?"

"Yes." Kurt breathed out after glancing almost smugly around the room, "Yes you may."

The raven-haired boy grinned, grabbed Kurt's hand, pulled his boyfriend towards him and began leading him in a very fast-paced slow dance.

Kurt grinned at his boyfriend's antics. Blaine was the only one who could take such a terrible turn of events and still make Kurt smile.

In the corner of his eye Kurt could see Rachel start to dance to the song and couldn't be more grateful for the girl's obsession with being in the spotlight. At least the spotlight wasn't on them now.

"Thank you, my hero." Kurt whispered playfully.

"Always remember that."

"What?" Kurt pulled back in confusion.

"Always remember that I'm your hero. Not Finn or-or that Sam guy."

"Little jealous, are we?" Kurt smirked.

"What? No! No!" Blaine shoved Kurt playfully, "I am so not jealous."

"Sure you aren't. Just like you don't use a whole container of hair gel everyday."

"I don't!"

"Mhmm."

"Hello!" Blaine jumped in surprise as he spun around to look at the brunette behind him, "I'm Rachel Berry!"

"Blaine Anderson." Blaine narrowed his eyes at the excited girl before him.

"Thanks for rescuing Kurt, but we can take him back now."

"You can take him back?" Blaine repeated in disbelief.

"Yeah! He said he didn't have a prom date so we decided he could join us."

"You don't have a prom date?" Kurt winced at the hurt in Blaine's voice.

"I never said that."

"You did!" Rachel cried, "I heard you with my own two ears!"

"I think my ears might fall off if you don't shut up, Berry." Santana muttered as she and a few of the other Glee Club members stepped next to her."

"Didn't Kurt say that he didn't have a prom date?" Finn frowned at the boy still holding Kurt's hand.

"He doesn't." Rachel confirmed.

"Well then who's that?" Mike features to Blaine."

"That's-"

"My prom date." Kurt interrupted Rachel, "Blaine Anderson."

"You're hot." Brittany commented suddenly as she ran her finger down Blaine's face. Blaine shivered in horror and let go of Kurt's hand to reach up and attempt to keep Brittany away.

"Uh, thanks?" Blaine laughed awkwardly as he stepped away from the girl slowly.

"You most definitely are." Santana purred into the boy's ear when he accidentally bumped into her in his haste to get away from Brittany, "Here." Santana pressed a piece of paper into his palm.

"Now you know how to find me when you wanna tap this." Blaine stared with wide eyes at the piece of paper with a phone number written on it.

"I'm gay!" Blaine dropped the paper as if he'd been burnt and stepped backwards quickly, accidentally falling into someone else.

He was about to pull away before he realised that he knew who the arms belonged to as they wrapped around his waist.

"Just ignore them." Blaine shivered as Kurt's breath ghosted over his ear, "They'll shut up once they know you're mine."

"And how're you gonna show them that?" Blaine smirked as he turned in Kurt's arms so there was only a few centimetres between their faces.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe with a little something like this:" Kurt whispered before pressing his lips firmly to Blaine's.

Blaine whimpered and kissed back hungrily as Kurt nipped at his bottom lip. Blaine opened his mouth eagerly and Kurt's tongue immediately darted out to lick the roof of his mouth.

And then he was gone. Blaine groaned as he opened his eyes to see Kurt's retreating figure disappearing through the crowd.

Blaine let his head fall down before he quickly ran after his boyfriend.

"Well." Puck muttered with lust-filled eyes, "That was... Interesting."

"Dude, that's my brother!" Finn yelled.

"Hey, hot is hot. I don't care if they're girls or not." Puck shrugged.

"So I take it Kurt got himself a boyfriend. Good for him. He deserves it." Santana said mainly to herself.

"I-I mean, why does Hummel get the sexy guy?" Santana groaned under her breath as she watched the New Directions stare at her for a few more seconds before turning back to their conversations on what Kurt and his new boyfriend are going to do now.

"He does deserve it." Santana nodded to herself before stalking out of the room, "I gotta find Karogsky."

Requested by Pretty_Little_Gleeks I hope that was okay!