seven

December 12, 2015

Third Person's POV

Miyun took a deep breath as she planted her gaze on the ground. She was clenching her fists nervously and both of her palms were sweating. It wasn't easy for her to be in this situation. She kept on taking deep breaths as she sauntered outside of her classroom after her last class had finished.

She never walked past or even laid her eyes on Taehyung once this day like she always has before. She became worried.

She gulped and thought to herself, 'What if Taehyung didn't come to school again today because he knew I was going to talk to him? How about if he doesn't want to see me?' These questions flooded her mind, making her more and more nervous.

And then she saw a familiar student's back– someone who's always wearing a depressing grey hoodie and never gets tired of it.

Miyun memorized Kim Taehyung's appearance. It's the way he walks, the clothes he wear, their height difference and his facial features even if he doesn't show his face that much. She cleared her dry throat and ran to the person who she knew was him.

"Kim Taehyung," She called with a slightly forced smile on her face as she walked right in front of him. It's hard to put on a real smile when you're nervous that someone might tell you to back off. Taehyung gave her a short look.

"Lee Miyun, no doubt it's you."

Lee Miyun didn't know what to feel about that. She didn't know if that meant a good thing or a bad thing— if he was happy to see her or not. Probably not.

"Yes, it's me. Can we talk please?" She asked him, having trouble not trembling.

"About what?" Taehyung asked non-chalantly.

"You, obviously."

"I don't want to." That's all Taehyung said before walking away. Miyun tugged on his uniform and smiled. "I know you don't, Taehyung. But you will sure want to talk to me soon."

"I don't need you." Taehyung said in a harsh tone.

"You might think that you're saying the truth now but you're actually lying. Well, it's okay. I'm here for you." Miyun laughed, winked at him and then patted his back.

"We will talk soon. Let's say today is a heads up." She continued.

Taehyung rolled his eyes when he saw Miyun walk away. What's wrong with her? he thought.

~

6:54 pm

V: What the hell was that for?

Miyun: the whattt? :)

seen; 6:55 pm

V: Earlier.

V: You made my day worse, again.

V: Can't you just stop? I can't help but get more pissed all the time.

Miyun: sorry boo

Miyun: im just too consistent. :)

Seen; 6:57 pm

7:03 pm

Miyun: OKAY FINE I'll stop

Miyun: y u always so goddamn serious

Miyun: ugh ok i will grant your wish

Miyun: ill stop talking to u

Miyun: hmmmkay bye i wont talk to you again

seen; 7:03 pm

Miyun: ok you just saw my message

Miyun: you wanted that didnt you

Miyun: okokokokok bye taetae