seventeen

A/N: SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEEEEEN

kbye. check my jimin ff btw lmao

December 22, 2015

5:03 pm

Miyun: Hiii. You could talk to me and I can help you.

Miyun: I want you to know that, Taehyung.

Miyun: That's what friends are for right?

seen; 5:05 pm

5:34 pm

Miyun: I changed your name in my contacts, just saying.

Lonely Whale typing...

Miyun: I thought it would be funny but I know you might be offended.

Miyun: Hahaha. :)

Lonely Whale typing...

Miyun: You sure do like that backspace more than you like me don't you?

Miyun: ... as a friend of course

Miyun: You really like typing and erasing words already.

Lonely Whale: There's simply a lot of things I want to tell you but I know you wouldn't take them seriously, like always.

Miyun: Then what do you call me now? Still not serious? Are you kidding me?

Lonely Whale: No. You're still not serious.

Miyun: Ugh Taehyung can't you tell by my effort of changing the way I type?

Miyun: Just tell me what you always wanted to tell me.

Miyun: Just tell me about you now.

Miyun: I'm going to listen.

Lonely Whale typing...

6:08 pm

Lonely Whale: Fuck off.

Miyun: No, I won't. I won't fuck off until you talk to me about you.

Lonely Whale: Urgh.

Lonely Whale: I hate people because most of them have it easier for them than it is for me. Everything was better to them.

Lonely Whale typing...

Lonely Whale: My parents are both cheating and hurting each other and they both knew about it, but they kept on arguing about it and forgiving each other afterwards. They always fight and make up. They're up and down, never consistent.

Lonely Whale: They rarely go to work simply because the fact they're both victims of each other's crimes is fucking stuck in their minds. Basically, their lives only revolve around the two of them.

seen; 6:09 pm

Lonely Whale typing...

Lonely Whale: It's fucking strange isn't it? All my other siblings— the three of them died in a fire altogether two years ago. I wasn't present when that happened, but I know they went out to a mall without me because ever since then, I was antisocial. There was a terrible accident that had happened that the mall burned down and they all died together. They weren't aware of the fire spreading, and it was too late when they were.

seen; 6:14 pm

Lonely Whale: It didn't do me well for months, I kept on believing none of that was real. I kept on thinking that I should've died with them and if lucky— I should've died instead of them.