Epilogue

"Next Step"

Hannah's POV:

"Loki stop!" I exclaimed as I watched the dog drag out every toy I had just put up. Sometimes I thought he was worse than a kid would be.

"What's he doing?" Dylan asked popping his head out the door.

"Dragging everything back out as usual." I said blowing the hair out of my face.

"You know your parents aren't going to care. They love him. I mean we have ad him for four years." He said laughing.

"I know but when they get here I want this place to look nice.

"Babe I hate to tell you but I think this is as good as it's gonna get with him running around." He said laughing at the dog.

"I think you're right." I said with a deep sigh.

"Just relax. You always go overboard when your parents come to visit." He said walking over to bring me into his arms.

"I know. I'm not even sure why. I think it's because I want them to know that we're ok." I said putting my head on his chest.

"They know that we're ok. They check in constantly." He said.

"I know. I'm an over achiever." I admitted.

"You are but I love you for it." He said kissing my forehead. As soon as he did Loki started jumping up on my leg. He was such a jealous little dog.

"He always tries to block me." Dylan said moving back when Loki wiggled his way between our legs trying to push us apart.

"He has jealousy problems." I said laughing as I picked up Loki.

"It's because he know you like him more than me." Dylan said pouting.

"Oh whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"So you love me more?" he asked moving a little closer.

"Well of course." I told him honestly.

"Prove it." He said with a smirk.

"How?" I asked very confused. He seemed to have something in mind.

"Marry me." He said simply.

"What?" I asked completely shocked.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time. We graduate in less than a month. I love you more and more every day. We already have a life together. We just need to take the next step." He said pulling a small velvet box from his pocket.

"Oh my god." I said feeling completely out of breath.

"We're already a family. We just need to make it official." He said moving closer before opening the box.

I gasped out loud at the sight of the ring. It was absolutely beautiful. The most beautiful ring that I'd ever seen. I knew he had picked it out perfectly for me. It was everything I had ever imagined in an engagement ring.

"It's beautiful." I said. I could feel the tears starting to fall down my face.

"What do you say?" he asked very seriously looking right in my eyes.

I didn't understand why he would even have to ask at this point. This man was my family. He was the love of my life. I couldn't imagine my life without him anymore. Every dream or hope I had for the future had him in it with me. Right by my side. Forever.

"I say yes!" I exclaimed jumping into his arms.

I watched a huge smile erupt over his face before he picked me up and spun me around quickly. He sat me back on my feet and smiled down at me for a minute before grabbing the ring and changing it out on my hand. All we could do was stare down at it for a moment. We both knew that this was it. The next huge step in our lived. We were getting married.

"We're here!" I heard my mothers voice call out after the door banged open. They never knock anymore.

"Mom!" I said as I turned around still crying.

"What's going on?" she asked seeming worried.

"We're getting married." I told her holding up my hand for show.

"Oh my god! My baby is getting married!" She yelled as she ran over to me to grab my hand. She was already crying. Dad walked over and pulled Dylan in for a tight hug while mom clutched my hand.

"I have to say son that I'm very happy that you're the one she picked." Dad told Dylan before walking over to me and hug me tight.

"I think we picked each other dad." I said laughing.

"The woman always picks. The man just follows hopelessly behind." He said winking at me before walking over to wrap his arm around mom.

"We have a lot to plan." Mom said with a sparkle in her eye. She loved stuff like this.

"I think we have time." I said walking over to Dylan.

"We'll just start planning early." She said eagerly.

"We have plenty of time." I said looking up at Dylan.

As soon as my eyes connected with his I felt my head swim with happiness. Knowing that I got to keep this man for the rest of my life brought me more happiness than anything else. I would spend the rest of my life with my first crush. My first love. My first everything would be my last everything. What more could I ask for in life?

"Only forever." Dylan said agreeing with me.

Forever sounded pretty damn good to me.

***Author's Note***

Well this is it. The last part to this story. I know its short but I wanted it to be short and sweet. I didn't want to drag it out. I'm debating on whether or not I'm going to add a bonus chapter. I probably will. 

Thank you to everyone who stuck with this story. I hope you enjoyed it from beginning to end! 

I guess it's time to move on to the next one! Be on the look out! 

Thanks and love you guys!

Vote and comment please!