Chapter 11

"Comfort"

Hannah’s POV:

            I was sitting in my room looking at the wall. I was nervous for tonight. In just a little bit I would be at the fights with Dylan. He was worried about being in the ring with this guy for some reason. He said that the guy had beat him up before. I couldn’t imagine him getting beat up by anyone. He always dominated in every fight I’ve seen him in.

            I didn’t want to see him hurt. I hated seeing him in pain. When he was in the hospital after being stabbed I felt like shit. I felt like crying every time I saw him flinch. I knew without a doubt that if he got hurt I would take care of him.

            I stood up and walked over to my closet and pulled out a tank top and some blue jean shorts. They came down to mid way on my thigh and was tight. . The tank top was royal blue and it made my eyes pop. I slid it on and looked in the bottom of my closet for my shoes. I put on my blue sandals that wrapped around my ankle.

            Then I walked over to my vanity area and started on my hair. I brushed it out and pulled back just a little on each side to clip in the back. It was very simple but it opened my face up. I put on a little make up but it was very light and looked natural. When I was done I stood up and sprayed on a little perfume. That was the last step of me getting ready.

            Since I was done I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs. Dylan wasn’t down here yet so I just walked into the living room and sat down to watch TV. I wasn’t sitting there long. About five minutes later Dylan came down the stairs and came into the living room with me.

            “Are you ready,” I asked as I stood up.

            “Yeah. You look amazing,” he said with a smile.

            “Thank you. You look like you’re ready for a fight,” I said as I looked him over.

            “I am ready. So let’s hit the road,” he said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out.

            “Are you in a rush,” I asked laughing as I followed him.

            “I always rush when I’m nervous,” he said sheepishly.

            “You shouldn’t be nervous. You’ll do great,” I said as I squeezed his hand.

            “Thanks,” he said with a smile as he pulled me the rest of the way to the car.

            “Who is this guy,” I asked curiously.

            “Dustin Teener,” he said as I backed up to head to the fights.

            “Oh,” I said nodding. I understood why he was nervous now. That guy looked like a bodybuilder and he was as mean as a bull.

            “You get it now,” he asked as he glanced over at me.

            “Yeah but you still shouldn’t be nervous. You can beat him,” I said.

            “I’m gonna try,” he said with a sigh.

            “Is Jared gonna be there tonight,” I asked trying to get his mind off of it.