chapter 5- confusion

Leon: what did you say??
Vilu: just ignore
Leon : no I can't
Vilu: it is not important
Leon: if it is not then you can say it
Vilu : just forget it
Leon: no I can't and while we are talking I want to admit that from the second I saw you I became to feel a million of feelings for you and I would like to know you better and to get close to you.
Vilu: ahh leonnn ahh...
Leon:oh I am sorry if it is not reciprocal I understand I can't force you.
Vilu: leon no I don't know I barely know you.
Leon: ok so we stay friends
Vilu: friends
Leon: so do you want to join me as friends to the park this afternoon.
Vilu: yes sure
In the the afternoon
*I can't believe me and leon had this conversation but why I was so stupid to deny me feelings. It is just that I don't have the courage to do it.
My phone rings its leon
Vilu: hi
Leon: hello
Vilu: why do you call
Leon: I wanted to know if you are ready to go
Vilu: yes I am. I meet you there.
Leon: no I come and get you.
Vilu: ok.
*he enters my house
Vilu: hello* I embrace him
Leon: hello so lets go*he takes my hand and open the door for me to exit. The more I get to know him the more I suffer and can't deny my feelings anymore.
In the car
Leon: why are you sad?
Vilu: no I am not*I smile at him and admired his white crystal pearl teeth.
In the park
Leon: vilu are you sure you don't feel anything because I am suffering alot without you please vilu be honest.
Vilu: leon please don't pressure I am confused right now* should I except or no ??I am confused
Leon: I respect your decision ever though I don't understand it.
Vilu: leon please I just want you to respect my decision.
Leon: but I can't understand why are you moving away from me ?? I just told you that I love you and I would scream to the world that I love you and you run way!!
Vilu: please change the subject I need to think about it , it is not that simple
Leon: but we love each other and that is all what counts no?
Vilu: but understand this it is the first time I fall in ...
Leon:fall in love??