chapter 13- Leon my hero

Leon:vilu what happened ?? * I carry her (bride style) and take her to the emergency room. No one is there. I panic. I don't want anything bad to happen to my angel. I see a nurse.
Nurse:what happened to her?
Leon: she fainted on me?? What can we do?? Please help her.
Nurse : let's see. OMG!! She doesn't have enough oxygen anymore. The only thing we can do is to blow oxygen into her mouth.
Leon: I'll do it.
Nurse: be careful.
*I place my lips on hers and start blowing and blowing. Poor vilu she is stand seeing her in pain! What if she dies?? Just thinking about it for one second make me tremble. I can't life without my princess!! Suddenly , I feel she is breathing I move my lips away from hers and the nurse places her a oxygen mask and vilu said.
Vilu:thanks for saving my life!! YOU ARE MY HERO !
Leon: no problem I would die for you.
*hug
Leon pov.
We are waiting for some tests to be done and to have the result. The doctor came in, with a desperite face.
Docter:I am sorry vilu but you have to do the operation because it is the only way to save you.
*he leaves
Leon:vilu you have to do he surgery please!!! I beg you!!! I can't stand seeing you in the hospital. I want the happy, cheerful, healthy vilu!
Vilu : I guess I have no choice. I will do it for all the people that love me: fede(my friend) cami fran and especially YOU AND MY FATHER. And I love you all too. Before coming to Buenos Aires my life was empty and it would be useless to live I would choose to die. My life consisted of traveling no friends and an over protective dad. Now many friends a boyfriend and an understanding dad.
Leon: don't be sad about the past enjoy the present.
Vilu : you are right. I hope I can also enjoy the future or just live until then.
Leon: don't say that! You are special and for people like you nothing bad can happen to them.
Vilu: thanks for supporting me.
Leon: no problem.
Vilu: I love you
Leon: I love you more.
* he leans close
I lean too
Our faces become very close. I stare at his dreamy eyes and at his wonderful smile.
He presses his lips against mine and kisses me.
I kiss him back. I don't stop the kiss. What if it is our last kiss?? I am leaving tonight to France for the operation. :(
Thank you for reading. Hope you liked it
:) ♥♥♥