chapter 12- Vilu's Accident

Vilu pov.
I am sitting in the hospital bed at night looking at the ceiling where silence,  reigns no one is with me I am alone.
I keep thinking about Leon I can't get him out of my head and I can't stand being away from him .
Leon pov.
I seriously miss Vilu a lot. But I can't forgive her she lied to me and told me he is her cousin. I wish I could call her and hear her voice. * his phone rings.
Vilu: hey leon. I need to talk to you and I want you to listen.
Leon: instead lets meet tomorrow at the hospital I will come visit you.
Vilu: fine but please keep in mind that I love you so much.
Leon: me too but don't consider I have forgiven you we will see tomorrow. But I love you vilu and I will always even though you maarry someone else you will always be my true love.
Vilu: I feel the same way good night sweety.
Leon: good night
Next day
Vilu wakes up early and gets dressed with a pink ravishing dress with black tops and curled honey hair.
Someone knocks on the door.
Leon: hey you look beautiful.
Vilu: you too.
Leon: so I listen...
Vilu: it is not what you think it is. He is just a simple boy who loved me and don't understand that I am not interested then one day he convinced me then I knew he was faking his love and was doing it to hurt me. And now he came and is acting that he loves me and needs. What proves that I like you is that I told him that our love is so strong no one can break it . But I guess it did .
Leon: poor vilu.  I am sorry I over reacted I love you too.
*hug.
Leon: so what are you going to do with operation thing and all...
Vilu : right now I am fine I will see later what would I do.
Leon: be careful vilu your health could get worse.
Vilu: don't worry I am fine.
Leon: like you say I totally support you.
Vilu: thanks for being at my side it means a lot.
Leon : anything for my princess.
Vilu:(smile)
Leon:(smiles back)
The nurse calls saying that vilu should come down stairs for check ups. Leon helps her to get up.
Vilu pov.
I feel dizzy and tired my head is turning and my body is shaking suddenly I couldn't take control anymore so I fainted.
Leon:*crying* vilu what happened are you hearing me????