chapter 18- Was it true love? ♥

Vilu:leon aren't you tired of messing with me please leave my room please leon.
Leon: wait vilu. I loved you before I even met her. She is the one who loves me not me. I love you but in the beginning you didn't even know me.
Vilu: what are you talking about??? You didn't even know me. We meet in the plane. At the first sight I fell in love with you and now I know it isn't true love because you broke my heart and left a scare that will always be marked in my heart. Now leave!!! *he left
Vilu pov.
How could he? And how was I so stupid to trust him? He betrayed me twice. This hazel eyes handsome boy broke my heart into million pieces . I love him so much!♥♥ why did he do this to me? We were perfect together!! I can't live without him. He is first love. I want to be with him but he hurted me alot. This pain will always stay in my heart. He looks so sweet and adorable but now he changed in something I don't like. I want him for me. Only for me. Why is it so complicated to have a peaceful relationship. Someone knock on the door. Wonder who.
??: I am Daniel may I come in??
Vilu : sure what do you want ??*he enters
Daniel: I just wanted to tell that I am going back to Buenos in a week. Stephie is leaving too but leon will stay for you until you leave.
Vilu: I will leave soon until I finish all the treatment.
Daniel: by the way how is it with leon?
Vilu: I love him so much but he keeps disapointing me.
Daniel: you should move on and be with someone who deserves you.*he comes closer to me.
Vilu: no...no... daniel. We are becoming close but it will always be leon that I love.
Daniel: I am sorry. I need to go bye.* he leaves.
Daniel pov.
I need to plan something with stephie or I will lose her forever. So I head to stephie's house.
Daniel: hey stephie.
Stephie: what are you doing here? Who are you?
Daniel: well my name is daniel and I have a way to seperate vilu and leon forever. You will have your leon and I will have vilu. So will you help me??
Stephie: sure what is the plan?
Daniel: well this is my number call me and I will explain everything. Now I need to go to vilu to start the plan because it is getting late and then she can't leave the hospital room. Bye.
Stephie: bye.
* I go to the hospital.
Daniel: hey vilu let's go for I walk I need to show something??
*we arrive to a place.
Daniel: vilu you should move on like what leon did!
Vilu:*I look I see stephie trying to kiss leon in the place of our first kiss and at the same time of the day too sunset. I think I should do what daniel said. Move on. Tears fall off my cheeks I can't believe it.

Thanks for reading. ♥♥♥
Xoxo