chapter 22- Leon's birthday surprises!

Vilu: come for the second surprise.
Leon: another surprise?
Vilu: alot of surprises are waiting for you come on!*she closes my eyes and drags me to a wonderful place. I fell the smooth breath and I smell an incredible smell of blossoming flowers and feel Vilu's smooth and peaceful hands hiding my eyes. Then she moves her hands off my eyes.
Vilu: surprise!!
* I look and see a boat for a romantic ride with candle and red flowers all over decorating the place also with people  playing wonderful tunes on golden violins. It is so sweet of her. She is the best.
Leon: thanks alot vilu. Words can't describe how much I am thankful!
Vilu: you don't have to thank me. It is your special day so enjoy it.
Leon: you are the best vilu!!
* I embrace her hard. She hugs me back and lays on my chest. She looks so small. I see her in my arms as a innocent angel. She is my love. My everything. She deserves so much things to equal her kindness and how much she offers to me and everytime we sing together I feel strong and powerful chemistry between us and I always try to give her the most. Then we enjoy our ride. First, we pass next to the 'Tour Effeil ' and next to wonderful monuments.
Vilu: now your next surprise. Happy birthday my love!!!
* she leans in. I lean too and we kiss.
It is the best present I could get today!!
Then she points her hand up. I look up and see fireworks. In the sky its written violetta and leon and around it a huge red heart.
Leon: thanks so much vilu. I love you so much! But not as much as the surprises!  Joking!!(they laugh)
Vilu: your welcome my prince.
Leon: I like this new name. Well then you are my princess. Well my lady, would you accompany me for this dance?
Vilu: with pleasure majesty!(laugh)
*we dance on the violin music. We dance together and enjoy the view and the wonderful breezy weather. Then vilu gets cold so I give her a jacket. Today I realized highly that she cares alot about me and that she loves me alot or else she wouldn't have done anything on my birthday day. It was the best birthday ever on the side of my princess!!
Vilu: happy birthday again I hope you are enjoying your surprises so far!
Leon: there is more??
Vilu: of course. I did the impossible to make it perfect for you today. Is it good and fine till now?
Leon: no
Vilu: what? (Surprised)
Leon: it's wonderful!!!

Thanks for reading♥♥
Hope you liked it

Xoxo
p_storywriter