chapter 30- The Unexpected!

Vilu pov.
It has been about 6 month that leon is gone. Time passes but I can't forget him. Some love passes through time. But time didn't erase our love ! Instead my love for him grew! Everyday when I wake up and turn up the lights he is the first thing I think about! I can't get him out of my head! I am sure he has moved on! But I still love him like an idiot. Well, fran was right! Our relationship is over ! For good. Because he hasn't called or even sent a message. I haven't know about him since he left! And that proves he was never in love! I just want to hate him so bad but I can't stop feeling sparks when I think about him. Stop vilu!!! You have to forget him! Well fran told me and cami to meet her at the park she has a great news to tell us! Maybe it will cheer me up! Let's see!
Fran pov.
Great news!!! My mom is going to get married!!! After the divorce, she has been really sad. And now for the first time she is happy!! I am so happy for my mom! Well I haven't meet the lucky guys yet but my mom told me he has a son. All I know about the groom is that he owns a business enterprise. I am so happy for my mom! I am going to invite Cami and vilu! They can't miss this day. By the way, my mom told me the wedding is going to be in a city in mexico called Monterrey and that I am going to met his son there. It sounds like a nice city!! Well now I need to tell vilu and cami! And my dad is attending the wedding! I haven't seen him in month! I am so excited! They finally arrived! I am so pumped up about it!
Fran: hey guys!
Vilu: hey!!
Cami: hey!!
Fran: well ready for the exciting news?
Vilu: yes what is it?
Cami: what????
Fran: well my mom is getting married!
Vilu: wow!!!! Great news!! She should be really happy!
Cami: yeah! I am happy for her!
Fran: and I am gonna meet his son there! He is older than me in 2 years! Do you think he is cute?
Vilu: wohoho fran!!! Wait! He is gonna be your step-brother!
Cami: yes fran! Vilu is right!
Fran: but at least I could have a cute bro! And you guys can have him!
Vilu:well I am not ready right now!
Cami: well I am with Broadway so no way! !
Fran: oh! So we can't be sisters!! Just joking!! And by the way, you guys are invited!
Vilu and Cami: we would love to come! !
Fran: the wedding is in Mexico!
Vilu: well I am not coming!
Fran: calm down!! its not in Mexico City were leon lives! its in Monterrey!
Vilu: well I need to ask my dad!
Cami: me too!!
Fran: well okay!! But answer me as soon as possible!
Vilu pov.
I go home.
At home
Vilu: hey dad!!
German: hey!
Vilu: I got you your favorite meal!
German: thanks ! Wait... what do you want?
Vilu:well... fran's mom is getting married and I'm invited. And the wedding is in Monterrey in Mexico!
German: well...
Vilu: please dad!!!! I know you have changed!
German: okay! Fine! But you have to be careful!
Vilu: okay! Thanks! ! Now give me my meal back!! I'm hungry!
German:oh... so you got what you want now you want the meal back!!!
Vilu: just kidding!
-Time skipped-
3 days before the wedding!! I need to go to the airport! I pack my things, say goodbye to my dad and leave.
In the airport
I see Daniel.
Vilu:oh! Hey!! What are you doing here! *I wave at him
Daniel: well I have been invited to this wedding in Mexico! Look there is the invitation! *I look at it! Oh now! He is invited to fran's mom's wedding!
Vilu: well I am invited too!
Daniel: see you there ! I need to go*he left and I see the girls come.
Vilu: hey!
Fran: hey! Glad you can come!!
Cami: hey!!! Glad too!
Vilu: glad too!
Fran: by the way, what was daniel doing here??
Cami:yeah what was he doing here???
Vilu: well he is invited to the wedding too!
Fran: he should be a friend of the groom!
Cami: I guess so!
Vilu: well I don't care!
Fran: well my brother and my mom just texted me they arrived!
Cami: good! Well we better go because they are calling our plane!
Leon's pov.
I settled everything here!
I am so happy in Mexico.
Vilu pov.
We enter the plane and sit. Few hours later we arrive! It was such an exhausting flight!
We take a cab to our hotel. We arrive and unpack everything. Fran has to go meet his son and me and cami are staying in the hotel!
Fran pov.
I arrive to the bar . I was empty .I am still waiting for that boy. Then I see leon. What is he doing here?
Fran: what are you doing here leon?

Thanks for reading!!!
Hope you liked it♥
Xoxo
p_storywriter♥
(Sorry I took time to publish)