chapter 7- A Day full of LIES

Vilu: I can't believe it you lied to me why?? That was why I didn't want to be with you and you convinced me and now I regret. Regret that I have even fallen in love with you or even meet you.
??:who is this girl my love?? *She shakes my hand*my name is stephie and leon is my boyfriend.
Vilu: leon I can't believe you cheated on me. Never talk to me in your life again.
* i leave and leon runs after me
Leon: vilu please you have to believe me. She is my X-girlfriend only and now I have feeling for you so why would I  cheat on you I wanna be with you vilu.*he holds my hand. I leave his hands and run away.
Leon: no please come back.
* stephie ruined everything for me. I hate her and if only vilu would believe me.
Vilu pov.
I can't believe leon lied and right now I am suffering as I never suffered in my life. I love himmmm sooo much and I want to be with him but I can't be with a lier. He lied to me and stepped on my heart very hard and all I can feel is pain.
*my phone rings it is leon. I don't answer
I am not in the mood to talk to him after what he have done.
Next day in the studio
I hear someone singing I follow the sound and I see that it is leon singing a love song he composed to me but it is just that I can't forgive him for lying.
Leon: I love you vilu
Time skipped
In the afternoon in my house
I get a letter from leon saying that he is soory because he lied and that he loves me. Then the door bell rings  I open and when I see leon I close the door but he stops the door with his feet and enters.
Leon: I just wanted to tell you that I don't feel anything for stephie and that I am yours only and that I love from all my heart.
Vilu: I would like to forgive you but my heart is broken into million pieces and now I can't.
Leon : I hope the love you feel for me can help you forgive me. I love you vilu.Bye.
* he leaves. I don't know what to feel right now. Should I forgive him or not???