chapter 31- The wedding

Leon: oh hi!!! Well I am waiting for my dad's future wife's daughter!
Fran: your dad is getting married great!!
Leon: yes!! He has been sad since the death of my mom and I am happy he found someone! She is italian. That's all I know!
Fran: well...
Leon: what ??
Fran: I think I know who that girl is!
Leon: who?
Fran: MEEEE!!!
Leon: great! ! It is nice to have a sister who is also one of my best friends!
Fran:Noooo!!
Leon: what's wrong! Do you hate me that much!
Fran: well no I love you but there is someone else who hates you! *did I say I love you! Well I hope he understands I love him as a friend not more!
Leon: who?
Fran: vilu
Leon: well she should have moved on!! We are friends now!
Fran: she moved on and hates you!
Leon: well let's not talk about this! I need a favor!
Fran: of course! What?
Leon: can you teach me how to dance? I really don't want to get embarrassed!
Fran: sure!!♥
Leon's pov
She started teaching me the steps and I followed her. We spend hours dancing until she falls and I catch her. Our faces become close I stare at her chocolate brown eyes and at her soft skin, we lean in and we kiss passionally!
Leon: sorry for that! I need to go!
Fran: No its my fault !! Well bye then!
Fran's pov
Well I can't believe leon will become my step-brother. But the most weird thing is that we kissed! ! And it felt really good! But well I can't be with my brother! Now the hard thing is how I am gonna tell vilu!!
At the hotel
Fran: hey I am back!!
Vilu: hey! So...
Cami: hey! Well what happened
Fran: I meet him
Vilu: yes we know
Cami: tell us about him! What is his name?
Fran: his name is ...
Vilu: you don't know
Cami: he will become your step-brother !
Fran: ah!!!! L...Le... Leo! ! His name is leon!
Vilu: leon!
Cami: leon!
Fran: I mean Leo!!!
Vilu: good it is not leon! I almost had a heart attack!
Cami: me too! What else?
Fran: he is b... blonde!
Vilu: cool!
Cami: great! Other?
Fran: well... he has b... blue eyes!
Vilu: yeah...
Cami: anything else?
Fran: well that's it!
Vilu: well is he nice??
Cami: is he ??
Fran: well yes!
Vilu: that really good!
Cami: yeah!
Fran: I am really tired... I need to sleep
Vilu: yeah me too
Cami:I am exhausted!
At night.
Fran's mom kate in at another room with her son Paolo. Then the door rings!!
Paolo: hey dad!!!
Kate: hi Alex!
Alex: hey!
Kate: paolo please go to bed! It is time to sleep!
Paolo: okay mom!
Alex:hey kate wanna grab some dinner in a chinese restaurant!
Kate: sure let's go!
Kate's pov
We go and have dinner and enjoy our time and then we come back.
Kate: well it was a great night!
Alex: yes it was!! We had so fun! Especially when the waiter through juice on your shirt!
Kate: well you think it is funny since it didn't happen to you! But we had a wonderful time!
Paolo's pov.
I went out of bed to get a cup of water and I see mom and dad kissing! I just ignore it and go to bed.
Next day: wedding day
Vilu pov.
Today is Kate's wedding. I wake up and we all get ready and wear our dresses and prepare ourselves. Then fran's phone rings. I look and see leon is calling!
Vilu: fran why is leon calling you?
Fran: don't know I will just hang up*oufff... it was so close!
Continuation of pov.
We are done. We take a final look at the mirror and see we look perfect. Now we need to go in a limo to the church since we are the brides maids. We arrive there!
Leon pov.
I arrived early and met a girl named Ella.She seems great and she is so gorgeous! ! I think I am gonna ask her out!
Vilu pov.
I enter the church and see leon!!! Not only I see him ! I see he is flirting with a girl!! What is he doing her?? I am shocked!
Vilu: fran what is leon doing here?
Fran: I am sorry I didn't tell you this before but ... leon is kind of the son of Joseph. The guy my mom is gonna marry!
Vilu: I am sooo shocked! !! How could you do this to me??
*I leave fran alone.
The wedding begins:
The bride and the groom walk till they arrive to the priest.
Priest: we are gathered here today for the union of Joseph and Kate. May you please face each other and join hands to say your vows.*they join hands.
Priest: Repeat after me. I,Joseph, take you, Kate
Joseph: I,Joseph, take you, Kate
Priest: to be my wife.
Joseph: to be my wife.
Priest: I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.
Joseph: I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.
Priest: Repeat after me. I,Kate, take you,Joseph.
Kate: I,Kate, take you,Joseph.
Priest: to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold,
Kate: to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold,
Priest: from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.
Kate: From this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.
Priest:well I pronounce you husband and wife unless anyone says they can't get married. One shall say now or never say anything forever.
(Silence)
Paolo:they can't get married.
Everyone: why?
Paolo: because of the kiss!
Fran: they can't get married because I kissed leon!!
Vilu: you did what!*I can't believe it!!!!!

1040 words!!
Well I hope you liked it♥
Thanks for reading and thanks for 3k reads!♥
Xoxo
p_storywriter