chapter 9- An important decision to take

Nurse: oh I am so sorry I thought vilu was asleep but just to tell you the operation is optional and 50% of the people do this operation with a positive result. If you don't do the operation you will no live for more than 1 year. This operation is not found here it is done in France and you need to stay 3 week in the hospital then you can fly back here
Vilu: ok thank you. I it better that I know what is happening to me.
Nurse: sorry again!*she exits
Leon: oh vilu if I would I would feel the pain instead of you. You don't deserves to feel pain.
Vilu : I don't know what to do now. I do the operation yes or no? I am so worried what if I do it and I die. What will I say to my father he will be so worried. How would I go to france. I will miss you and I will do a critical operation. What do I do! What do I do!* he embraces me hard and at this moment I feels much better.
Leon: I hope I could help you but it is your decision.
Vilu: your presence her with me is all what it counts. You love me so much and you take of me, you are always here for me and you are helping me alot.
Leon: together we can confront this obstacle.
* my dad enters
German: the nurse told me the news. How could she tell you this infront of your face I am going to talk to her. she will see my real face.
Vilu: no dad it is okay. It is better I know than to be surprised later and I have much time to take the decision.
Leon: you can always count on my help don't forget.
Vilu: thanks leon and thanks dad but I need sometime alone to think what to do.
Time skipped
* my dad and stay at the hospital and leon leaves. On this bed that could be the bed of death I have the most people I love in my life : leon and my dad.
My dad goes down to the cafeteria to let me think alone. I have no idea what to do I didn't know life would me complicated so much. What do I do!
I know call leon.
Vilu: hi leon
Leon: what's wrong anything new.
Vilu: no I just wanted to here your voice and hold you tight.
Leon: then imagine that I am with you and I am embracing you hard and that you are safe in my arm. Vilu are you still there.
Vilu: yes I feel that you are close to me holding me tight and taking care of me and in your arms I can take the good decision. I decide to...