Who are you?

YOUR P.O.V

Oh no! They found me!

GARROTH'S P.O.V

I searched under the dock and found a girl in a white dress (picture above). When she saw me she stopped singing.

YOUR P.O.V

I saw a person in full amour stare at me. He got closer and I kicked him in the leg. (Did I tell you she was a renegade? Well she is!) I ran away towards the wood when I felt an arrow on the back of my shoulder. I fell to the ground and blacked out for like a minute.

When I woke up I saw a diamond sword in front of my neck. " Take off the hood and tell us your name." " Not if you do the same helmet head! Anyway you can kill me already I don't have any reason to live my parents and my kingdom burned to ashes so just do it!" I felt tears running down my cheeks but they didn't see it. " We don't mean to kill you we just want to know why you were hiding under the dock." " I was hiding from the O'kassis guards." "We'll take you to see our lord to see what she says."

MINUTES LATER

We arrived at a village called Phoenix Drop. We stopped at a purple house and helmet head knocked on the door. "Oh hello my name is Aphmau! What happened on your shoulder!" Aphmau gave the eyes to helmet head. " Sorry about that. If you haven't met them the one with brown hair is Laurene and the one with the helmet is Garroth the one who shot you with the arrow. So what's your name?" "My name is (your name). So can I stay? I really want to this place is amazing! Oh and also can I become a guard? Let me just tell you I'm a renegade." "Ok you can move in the guard tower over there. Sorry again about Garroth he hasn't been himself lately. Well you can move in whenever you want!"

GARROTH'S P.O.V

Why did I shoot her with an arrow? Why is she still wearing her hood? So many questions but little clues."Garroth (your name) is moving in the guard tower and also becoming a guard so you better be ready she's a renegade!" It was like she was threatening me or something! So an unseen girl is moving in the guard tower! Ok...........