Angel of Darkness Part 1

SONG NOT MINE! ANGEL OF DARKNESS.

YOUR P.O.V

I'm so STUPID! The angel of darkness entered my soul! It'll do anything to take over Phoneix Drop within Halloween. I just have to not let the angel of darkness overcome me! "Hey (your name) what's going on? Why're talking to yourself?!" "WHY'D YOU KISS APHMAU IN THE FOREST? YOU SHATTERED MY HEART INTO PIECES! YOU'RE SUCH A STUPID, CUTE, IDIOT!!" "Wha-What?!?! I'd never do that even to you! Where'd you get that idea (your name)?  " "I saw you just go AWAY! I never want to see you EVER AGAIN!" "Angel of Darkness you shall get what you want, your wish is my command." "I just want to be alone can you guard me?" "Sure Angel of Darkness. Whoah your wings!" "Wha-What wings?!?!" I turned around to see black dark wings in back of me. "Do you have any idea of who else heard my singing?" "No m'lady but I'll find out but how?" "Just collect everyone in the village and bring them to me that how we'll find out!"

TIME SKIP

"Ok let's test something out!"

LAURENCE'S P.O.V

Have to do her orders. She's my new lord. Aphmau is nothing to me now.

YOUR P.O.V

I sang the song again and everyone heard me! Now I can take over Phoneix Drop! Muahahahaha! I already imagine myself sitting on my throne!

CLIFFHANGER! SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKED IT PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INSPIRATION PLEASE! I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS! I LUV YOU MY UNICORNS! BYEZ!