I'll never let you go

YOUR P.O.V

I leaned forwards and kissed Garroth. His face was red and so was mine. Everyone was staring at us. We were under the moonlight of the blood moon. I want this moment to last forever..........

MORNING

I woke up bright and early so I can avoid seeing Garroth. Even though I like him I'm not sure he feels the same way about me. On my way down I bumped into Laurence."Hi (your name). So are you and Garroth a thing now?" "Ummm.........n-no...." "You're studdering!" "N-no I-I'm n-not!" "Mhmh. Yeah let's put it that way. So are you always gonna wear that hood?" "Yeah kinda." "I've actually never seen your face before." "Well if you ever do, you're gonna regret it." "Ok ok!" "If you tell me about me and Garroth being a thing ever again I will literally kill you!" "Ummm.....Ok......" "Good. We'll see you later!" I left to patrol around again and saw a girl lying on the ground. She looked like she was around 14 years old. She had dark brown hair, gold eyes, and she looked very hurt. I carried her back to Pheonix Drop to Aphmau's house. "Oh hi! Who's she?" "I don't know. I just found her in the forest." "C'mon lets take her to Zoey.

TWO MINUTES LATER

"Where am I?" "Hello my name is Aphmau and she's (your name). She found you out in the forest. Why were you there?" "My name is Ami. I can't hardly remember anything only that I ran away from home when I was 10." "Girls! Let her rest!" "Ok. Sleep well Ami."

I went deep into the forest to the docks. I started to remember the tragic day. Flames everywhere, screams, cries, and tears. I went under the dock and hugged my knees and buried my face in them. I tears streamed down my face. I suddenly felt someone hug me."Are you okay?" "*snif* yeah." "You're never alone." He hugged me tighter (pic above 👆). "Don't you hate me because I ummmmm.... Blood moon......... That?" "I will never hate you. Since I met you I liked you." I hugged back. "I will never let you go."

(HAPPY NEW YEAR MY UNICORNS! HAPPY 2016! HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER! LUV AND KISSES! BYEZ!)