New People New Fate

YOUR P.O.V

I woke up to the thumping of my window. "Rise and shine (your name)! Time for your first shift!" "This early! Fine!" I changed my clothes and put on my armor (also my helm) and went outside. "So where do I patrol?" "You go left and I go right. Ok?" "Ok Garroth!"

TWO HOURS LATER

"Why did I run away?!?! Because Of Zane! Duh!" "Hello?" "Gah! Who, where d-did you c-come f-f-from?!?!" "I should be the one asking that question not you." "I-I come from O'Kassis. I ran away because of Zane! He mistreated me!" The girl started to cry. "Don't worry you're safe come. Follow me to my village." The girl looked like she was a 19 year old. She had long sandy blonde hair, icy blue eyes (like Garroth's for some reason) and she looked like she was a half wolf. I suddenly saw a little while wolf follow the girl. "Is she yours?" "Yes! Oh FoxLove where have you been?!?! Oh sorry for not introducing myself! My name is Lilly Okassis, but can call me Lilbloom. And as you can tell my wolf's name is FoxLove." "Now that you introduced your self I will introduce myself to you. My name is (your name) I'm 19 and well I'm a guard at my hometown village Pheonix Drop." "(Your name)! So di-Lilly? Is that you?" "No I'm not a person that ran away 4 years ago and that person that you know and love of course I am stupid!" They hugged and tears rolled down their faces. "What did I miss?" "(Your name) this is my long lost little sister." "No wonder you two look alike!" "Yeah." We were called twins when we actually weren't. Funny right (your name)?" "Yeah *giggles* what did you find Garroth!" "Nothing much."

"So (your name) what village did you come from?" "Silverwind why?" "Garroth stopped in his tracks (we were walking back to Pheonix Drop) and ran to the old guard tower. "Garroth! Wait up!" "Don't worry (your name) he'll be fine. He was always like that since I was small. He'll come around."

TWO HOURS LATER

GARROTH'S P.O.V

No! It can't be! (Your name) is the princess of Silverwind and she's the girl I had to marry?!?!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER! CakeyReads YOU WILL APPEAR IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! DON'T YOU WORRY! BYEZ!