Let Her Go....

SONG NOT MINE! LET HER GO.

(YOU CAN PLAY SONG NOW!!)

YOUR P.O.V

I've always wanted to know if Garroth liked me. And now I know. I don't know if he meant it but I don't care. We headed back to Pheonix Drop saying nothing. Until he asked," So ummmmmm......." We kept quiet after that.

"Ha! Pathetic! Look! My big brother finally has a girl! Psh! So little (Your name)..... Come with me and I'll give you everything you wanted~" I heard that mysterious voice again! "ZANE! COME OUT SCAREDY CAT!!" Garroth said. I felt a chill up my spine.

GARROTH'S P.O.V

(Your name)'s face was pale. I can't let Zane take her away from me! "COME AND FIGHT ME LITTLE BROTHER!!" He pounced at me and we fought.

~LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE UNICORN THAT PASSED BY MY SCHOOL~

Zane had me pinned to the ground. "Lookie here! Little brother beats big brother! Pathetic! Oh! What will happen if I take your precious (your name) away~? Let's find out shall we~" He grabbed her by her wrist and opened a portal to the....

IRENE DIMENSION!!

"GARROTH! HELP ME!!" I couldn't do anything to stop him! The only thing I could manage to say is "I'LL WAIT FOR YOU!" Then they disappeared.

IF YOU LOVED THIS STORY..... I RECOMMEND YOU NOT TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE....