Blood Moon

YOUR P.O.V

I woke up to the feeling of being watched. I weakly stood up and looked up. "Oh no! The blood moon! This means it's.......GAH!" I collapsed on the ground trying to get up but it was impossible to! My whole body hurt so bad!

???P.O.V

The girl collapsed on the ground. I wish I could help.

GARROTH'S P.O.V

(Your name) has been gone for two years straight and I haven't heard of her in a long time. I've searched everywhere but I have found nothing. She has come out in my dreams trying to escape from something but she couldn't. So I was just patrolling around and found someone on the floor. I got closer until I finally saw who it was. "(Your name)!" She was out cold so I carried her back to Pheonix Drop to Aphmau's house. "Garroth hel-(your name)! What happened to her!" "I don't know! I just found her lying on the ground." "ZOEY! (YOUR NAME) IS OUT COLD! COME! ZOEY!" Zoey came and asked what happened. "WE DO NOT KNOW!"

TIME SKIP

Zoey said that she will be fine. I hope she's right. "Garroth. Are you ok bro?" Laurence asked." Yeah." Laurence left me alone in Aph's living room until Levin came and asked,"Gar. Is (your name) gonna be ok?" "Yeah I am ok Levin." (Your name) said while coming towards Levin."(Your name) you're ok!" She hugged Levin and se was looking at me. "G-Garroth is that y-you?" "Yes." She broke apart from hugging Levin and ran towards me. She jumped beside me and she hugged me."Garroth! I missed you." I hugged back. "I missed you too." She started to tear up and I wiped them away. "I thought I'd never see you again Garroth!" "(Your name)! You're ok!" Aphmau yelled. She saw us hugging and said,"Ohhhh! I'm not gonna interrupt." She fangirled. "Oh (your name) tonight is the blood moon ball and well I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" "Of course!" She said. We broke apart from the hug and we left towards the plaza.

TIME SKIP (AGAIN DON'T JUDGE)

We were dancing until she took her move. She pressed her lips over mine. (#STARCO DEDICATED TO MONTSERRAT064475)

(HOPE U ENJOYED MY CHAPTER MY UNICORNS! BYEZ!)