Another Dimension

YOUR P.O.V

"Why did Garroth run?" "Like I said he'll come around (your name). Stop worrying about your boyfri-" "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" "Yeah sure (your name). Let's just change the subject before you punch me! Why do you hide your face? Just like my bro?" "Ummm......for many reasons don't question it again!" I ran towards Lady Aphm- I mean Aph's house and barged in. "APH! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" "She probably wasn't ready for my screams because she looked like she was about to have a heart attack. "What?!?! (Your name) oh you scared me half to death!" "Sorry! Anyways can I tell you something sacred?" "Sure (your name). What is it?" "Well I......... ranawayfromhomebecause-" "Ok slow down!" "*sigh* I ran away from home because I was forced to marry the highest priest in O'kassis and my village was burnt to ashes. That's why I wear a hood. To hide from my past." My face filled with tears. At least Aph can't see my face.

TIME SKIP

It was my turn to patrol (again) and I saw a shadow follow me. "Hello (your name)." "Show yourself! I'm not afraid of you!" "Hahahaha! Are you really?" "SHOW YOURSELF!" "Hmmm. I see you're more confident. Don't worry I'll get you one way or another!" After hearing those words I blacked out.

GARROTH'S P.O.V

I was patrolling to find (your name) lying on the ground unconscious. "(Your name)!" I screamed. She was breathing heavily and with that I freaked. I didn't know what to do so I carried (your name) to Lady Aphmau's house until I heard a familiar voice behind me. "She is mine brother! Now hand her over or else Pheonix Drop will be no more!" "Never!" "Since you insist." I felt something sting my back and I slowly blacked out.

YOUR P.O.V

I woke up in a very strange and unusual place. I heard an unknown voice tell me "Welcome newcomer. Once here, you never leave."

(MUAHAHAHAHA! CLIFFHANGER! HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY NEW AND SHORT CHAPTER! CONSIDER THE CONTEST CLOSED BECAUSE IDEAS RAN THROUGH MY HEAD JUST NOW! LUV U ALL MY UNICORNS! BYEZ!)