Agel of Darkness Part 2

SONG NOT MINE! SAFE AND SOUND BY TAYLOR SWIFT.

(DON'T!)

YOUR P.O.V

It's Halloween night and all children are trick or treating. They're all in their costumes ready to get candy. Tonight they're gonna get a little surprise! Muahahahaha!

GARROTH'S P.O.V

(Your name) is randomly standing on top of her house watching the children going from house to house this Halloween night. Oh no! The Angel of Darkness overcame her! That happened to Aphmau last Halloween night! (When I barely arrived here.) I have to stop her before it's too late!

I ran up yo her house's roof and yelled out her name but she seemed to not care. I tapped her shoulder and said," (your name) I know you're in there just snap out of it!" "She's gone Garroth and if she even tried she's powerless against me!" "Fine but (your name) if you're still in there I just want to tell you that I need you back! I'm nothing without you! Since you arrived here you lightened me! Please come back!" "Garroth help me! Gah! Stop!" "(Your name) is that you?" "Yes Garroth and goodbye." She got my sword and stabbed herself! "No!" I screamed trying to catch her. "No no no (your name) don't leave me! (Your name)!" I felt tears rolling down my face as I said those words. "Garroth I just want to tell you that I was a princess who was supposed to marry the eldest son in O'Kassis but he ran away so I ran away just like him and I ended up here." She faded away in my arms. No! She no no no no! Aphmau climbed up and said,"What's going o-no! Garroth what happened?!?!" "She stabbed herself to kill the angel of darkness! She's gone Aphmau! She's gone!" I felt more tears streaming down my face then I remembered the song she sang when Laurence and I found her. (YOU CAN PLAY THE MUSIC IF YOU WANT)

Sh-sh-she's gone! N-n-no!

(CLIFFHANGER! MUAHAHAHAHA! I'M SO EVIL!)