Wildest dreams

SONG NOT MINE! WILDEST DREAMS BY TAYLOR SWIFT.

YOUR P.O.V

When Aphmau let me become a guard I was excited to become one since I'm a renegade not a princess (sort of). Aphmau told me to follow her so I could know where was the guard tower was. When I arrived I was greeted by Laurence and a blue haired guy. Laurence introduced me to Dante (blue haired guy) and asked me why I'm still wearing my hood." I'm not taking my hood off because of the pain in the past that I suffered." Aphmau told Laurence to show me my room in the tower so he did." Hope you like it here (your name)!" Laurence said and left.

For some reason I wanted to talk to Garroth because Aphmau said that he wasn't been himself lately. So I headed to his room. "Garroth? Are you ok? Can you please let me in?" "(your name) just go away!" "Garroth you know it helps to talk to some one you barely met and hurt." Garroth opened the door and let me in. "Garroth what's wrong?" " I....I....I" " Tell me Garroth." "I haven't been myself because Laurence kissed Aphmau and well I liked her! Laurene knew I liked her but he betrayed me!" "Garroth I-I'm so sorry!" "So (your name) why do you never take off your hood? I bet y-y-you a-a-are beautiful." I started to blush soo bad. "I will never take off my hood in your wildest dreams Garroth!" We started to laugh like crazy! Suddenly I felt something grab my hood and pull it down. "Hey!" He stared at me like I was something he'd never seen before.

"Whoa! (Your name) y-y-you are beautiful!" I blushed even more he was still looking at me astonished."Now that you've seen my face why don't you show me yours?" He held his helmet down and said "No not a chance. I'm not letting you see my face since you didn't!" He said playfully. "Well then I will do the same thing you did to me!" I pulled off his helmet and ran across the room with his helmet. "Hey give it back!" "Nope!" He chased me around his room in circles for about five minutes when he caught me. He hugged me and carried me playfully. "Now we're fair and square!" I said laughing. I gazed into his icy blue eyes. (He also had pale skin and sandy blonde hair). He ran his fingers through my (hair color) hair. He got closer and suddenly I felt his lips over mine. He backed away and said "I-I'm sorry! I....I...." "Don't worry Garroth it's ok!" "Thanks for cheering me up (your name)." No problem." I kissed Garroth in the cheek and I left.

(there u go a chapter cool huh huh huh?!?!?!)