In my brothers shadow

I've always been staying in my brother's shadow. You see my brother has a gift and excellent brain. He is an artist, an engineer an inventor and I'm the scrawny no good little brother. And if you were wondering my brother is Leonardo da Vinci ya you heard me the famous Leonardo. and that leaves me. I'm weak. Ah that's my name. I'm 16.  I'm nothing like my brother. I'm not good in art or in mechanics. I can't get the girls I'm not cool, I'm not smart and I'm not good at fighting. I just suck.
Anyway here's my story.

Chapter 1
The rooster corrode and I got up and put my clothes and brushed my black hair. I walked into Leonardo's work room to find him sitting and his desk sleeping again. I clapped my hand together to try and wake him up. Nothing. I grabbed a cold washcloth and put it on his back still nothing. The bell rang and it woke him up. Great I can't even get him up myself. Weak what are you doing here. Trying to get you up but I guess the bell beat me to it. We'll good morning but I have to get to the castle. Can I come. No sorry dude but I have to do this myself. Fine whatever. I started to walk off when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Weak we can hangout tonight if you want. Ok I walk off to the bar. I walked in and saw my boss standing by the kitchen door. Your late mr. da Vinci. Sorry I was busy it won't happen again. It better not. I walked passed him and behind the bar. I was working taking orders and everything when this guy thrashed out at me and put a knife to my throat. Just then Leonardo came in. Let my little brother go now or else. Or else what the man who held me shouted back at him. My brother put a sword to my captors throat or you die. He let go of me but not till he cut a small cut on my neck.
Leonardo cut the mans arm a little. Aw he shouted. Let's go weak. He took my hand and we walked out of the bar. We walked to his studio and he sat me down by the water well. He got a rag and cleaned the blood dripping from my neck. Thanks. He got a bandage and wrapped it around my neck. You really need to be more careful Weak. Ok. I jumped off the well and then Leo's friend Zoroaster da Peretola walked in with a box that smelled of rotting flesh. I covered my nose. What's that smell. It's the smell of inspiration, Leo walked toward Zoroaster. Thank you Zoroaster for your help. No problem, hey Weak what happened to you. I got knifed at work. That sucks. You should get going Weak it's getting late go home. Ok night Zoroaster, Leonardo. I walked to Leo and my small apartment by his studio. I made dinner and left some for Leo in the fridge. I climbed into bed and fell asleep.
Pic of Weak
Leo's Leonardo's nickname I gave him