Sun

I went downstairs after about two hours of just sitting on my bed doing nothing. Zoroaster had gone home and I had work. I grabbed my now dry hood and throw it over myself.  I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote "I'm going to work from weak".  I didn't feel like making shadow get wet again so I just walked.  It took about a couple of minutes to get to work.  I started serving drinks and after about 3 hours my shift finished.  I walked home.  To find Leonardo in the studio drawing like a mad man.  Hi dude..... I stopped talking when I saw leo was drawing Lucrezia. He's never even drawn him self or even his on family but he can draw this hoe. I stormed out of there my face red with anger not even realizing I knocked over a couple of papers. I stopped and picked them up. The first one I grabbed was a picture of me working at the bar with a sad look on my face. I frowned am I really that sad all the time. I grabbed the rest of the pictures quickly as I heard a chair scotch. The last picture I grabbed was a picture of me smiling in the rain. I smirked. I put the drawings back and ran outside still mad but happy at the same time. The sun came out and the yard now dry.  so I went to the house and started to do the laundry. After a while I hang all the wet laundry out. Then I saw it.......