Heart break

Chapter 6
Leo and that witch was coming by me. Weak when you get home. A couple hours ago why. This is Lucrezia. Lucrezia weak weak Lucrezia. Nice to meet you weak she bowed like she didn't even know me. Can you excuse me I h-have to go as tears fell from my cheeks. I ran at full speed. In the distance I heard Leonardo's voice but it was just a blur to me. I ran all the way pasted the bar and the book store. Past the old roads Leo and me used to play on. And out of the city to moms grave. M-mommy I need you please come back to me. I then felt a hand on my shoulder she can't come back even if we want her to weak. L-l-Leo I quickly whipped my tears. Where's Lucrezia. She went back to the castle. Now he said bending down. Can you tell me what's wrong. I bit my lip how could I tell him that I loved him more then a brother. I'mjealous I mumbled. What. I'm jealous I blurred out. Of who. Lucrezia she gets you all to her self and I...... I couldn't finish. I got up and tried to run but.....  Leo grabbed my shoulder.  Hey where are you going.  I felt my face heat up.  I was blushing hard.  I looked down at my shoes.  I-I love you I squealed out.  Leonardo's hand let go of my shoulder and I made a break for it.  But he grabbed me and picked me up.  Weak I love like a brother but you know I like Lucrezia and I'm straight.  He put me down and I fell to the ground I couldn't bare to know that he didn't love me back.  I loved him and he didn't love me. It kept going through my head. I'm straight. I'm straight. I'm straight. Yes I know he was fucking straight. Why if I changed my gender. What if I was a girl. They he might feel the same way!  I got up to find that Leo was gone and I was left alone.  I whipped the dirt off my face and started to cry softly.  I got up still crying and dragged myself to go see.....