Rain

I got up and got dressed brushed my hair and teeth. I grabbed my book with the sunflowers on it. I went downstairs and grabbed my horse not hungry at all. I rode out of the city and into a field even though it was still dark out and it was raining. I hooked up my horse on a tree. And covered him up with my coat. I sat down on the grass and started to cry by my moms grave. Mom I-I want him to look at me not like a statue or a painting. I don't want to be the shadow anymore. I-I want to be in the light not in the darkness. I got up and put my wet jacket on. I untidy the rope that was tied on to the tree. And rode my horse back to the house. I dismounted from my horse which is named shadow who was all black with a grey main. I went into the house to get shadow a towel. When I saw that Leo was up and he looked mad. We're have you been and look at you your socken to the core. Leo got up and grabbed and towel and throw it at me. Can I have one for shadow to. Sure he throw me another one. Thanks I walked out into the cold rain again covering the towels with my jacket. After I dryed shadow and got back into the house.  I dried off and went up stairs and got changed into some dry clothes.  I guess I'll have to do the laundry tomorrow.  I grabbed my wet book with the flowers on it and set it out to dry.