Just a dream or is it

I woke up on my bed. My head was on Leo's chest.  I looked at my arms and they weren't bandaged they were fine.  Morning baby.  What happened yesterday. You went to work babe then you past out and you were in a coma for 2 days. Wait really. Ya I had to run and bring you to the doctors. You worried me to death I thought I was going to loose you. I'm sorry I kissed him on the lips. It's ok your alive and here. I don't remember going to work at all. The doctor said your memory will come back in a day or so. Ok. Are you hungry I have some leftover stack from lunch. Yes but what time is it. Its 2. Leonardo got up and picked me up bringing downstairs. You know Weak it's Christmas in a week do you want to help me make a tree. Ya I yawned. Leo put me down and I walked to my stool as he put wood in the oven and warmed up the steak. After I ate. We walked into the studio and got a big block of glass. As Leo carved it he cut his finger. Ow. Show me your finger I demand he did I put his finger in my mouth to stop the bleeding and then I grabbed a bandage in his bottom desk drawer. After 30 hours of working and taking sort naps it was done. Leo and me went back home and crawled onto the coach and fell asleep.