Bullied

I hooked shadow up to the tree and walked into my new school. People where walking everywhere and the halls where crowd. It had been forever since I went to school because after dad kicked Leo and me out. Leo and me had to work to take care of our apartment and his studio. I walked to the office and the lady at the desk asked me in a super squeaky voice are you new. Yes I am. I know who you are Weak di Vinci. Ok that wasn't creepy I thought. She handed me my schedule. I then left. I looked at my schedule and saw I had gym first.  I hated gym.  With a lot of miss turns I found the gym.  I walked in a I saw a bunch of kids holding doge balls.  I gulped last time I played doge ball all the kids pelted me.  The gym teacher yelled. Everyone stop. They stopped. I stuttered. I-I'm Weak... We got that. I turned to see a girl standing there. She was very pretty. No I-my name. It's Weak.  I went into the locker room and got dressed. I got out and the teacher picked teams. Ashley. He pointed to the girl and a couple others and said their names and mine. We were all on the same team. But I was gonna show them that I wasn't the weak link. We ran I grabbed a ball. Threw it. I got him out. In total at the end of the game I got most of the players out. Therefore I wasn't the weakest link. After class Ashley came and and talking to me. Hey Weak. I turned. Nice job out there. Guess I under estimated you. What's your next class I said. Geometry what do you have. Pre algebra. Ashley left and I was left alone again. I walked to class and sat down. When this boy with blonde hair and big muscles came up to me and punched me out of the desk seat. This is my seat bitch. I got up and seat in the back holding back my tears. When the teacher came in and four other boys follow. Hey look at the scrony new kid and look at his hair he must be a little girl a boy with curly brown hair snickered. And she's so short another boy with short blonde hair said. He must not even appreciate the Roman church the last boy barked in. The teacher ignored all of there comments. She started class. After class ended the three boys hit me against the wall and knifed my arms up so they were nice and bloody. I had a free period and after that lunch. I went out of school and hopped on shadow and told him to go home. We got to the studio in 16 minutes. I hooked up shadow and ran into the studio as my tears fell from my face. Leo school was terrible. I got bullied and look I showed him my arms. Oh baby it'll be ok come on let me bandage you up. O-ok babe I cried. He put water on my cuts and then bandaged them up. He then put two kisses on each arm.  Do I have to go to school anymore.  No Weak you don't I'll teach you.  O-ok.  I cried so much I fell asleep.