❣Strange hard love and a sunflower

Chapter 2
I woke up and got changed.  I walked out of my room and knocked on Leonardo's door.  He didn't answer so I walked down to the studio to find him a wake and kissing a women.  I got really jealous and my face turned bright red and I stormed out of the studio hitting my side on a chair on my way out.  Leo heard me and yelled who's there.  I ignore that and ran at top speed to a book store by the bar.  I buried myself in books.  How could I be so stupid I love my brother it's just ahh why is this so hard. Till I heard a small bell ring from the door.  Weak what are you doing here.  I looked up from my book.  To see Leo looking at me.  Reading.  I covered my red hot face again with the book I was reading about sunflowers.  What are you reading about.  Sunflowers.  Moms flower.  Ya.  The last thing I remember about mom was that she put a sunflower in my basket before she left.  While Leo remembers a  raven and a blurry picture of her face that he can never seem to draw.  Leo took the book from my hands.  Hey give that back Leonardo.  No he walked towards the cashier and handed the book over to him and he put a gold coin on the desk to.  The cashier then handed the book back.  Keep the change.  Then he handed me the book.  Thanks Leo.  No problem he smiled.  I blushed a little but he didn't notice which was good on my part.  I walked with him for awhile till we came to the castle.  Ah Leonardo what are we doing here.  I have to talk to Lorenzo Medici.  But he's the ruler of Florence.  Yes and he need my Machines to beat Rome.  Cool.  And you my dear weak can come with me but you have to be quiet.  Ok.  We walked into the castle and up the stairs when we saw..........