I

Hello my chicken nuggets!1!1 is that what I called you guys? Omfg I'm the worst. I'll name you camels/whales now bc camels/whales are good :-)

Here I am! With the first chapter of the sequel to "Do I Love You?"! I hope you enjoy it, I'll probably still be writing like a fifth grader that really does not know how to write. I'm sorry I'm so mean okay I'll go now

Did that even make sense?

{unedited}

151205

Lunch break, finally. I get up from my chair and place all the papers and files neatly on my desk. "Sophia? Let's go?" A familiar voice calls out. I look up and smile, nodding and walking over to him.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, intertwining our hands as we walk down the hall. Co-workers were okay with the fact that their boss and co-worker were engaged, they got over the shock after a while. A long while filled with many tantrums and fussing from girls who supposedly 'love' their boss.

"Let's go eat at that restaurant that recently opened up." He smiles down at me, I nod my head in agreement. He takes his phone out and calls someone.

"Ms. Kim, have my car out front in five." He commands. I hear a quick 'yes sir' through his phone before he hangs up.

"Who is he" you wonder?

He is Shawn.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
jk lol bitch you thought

Actually, he is my fiancé, the CEO of the company I work for. His name is Ethan Carver. We fell in love with each other as we continued to work together in the same building. It all happened like it does in the movies. One girl plays hard to get, making the guy love her and persevere. They both ended up falling in love with each other anyway.

Shawn? I haven't seen him in like 5-6 years. And I continue to hope I won't ever see him again. Though, I know that will be a bit hard. After moving to New York, I tried my best to forget about him, I really did. I couldn't just yet so what did I do? Search him up for any latest news, just in case there was something. And what popped up? 'Shawn Mendes becomes a new hit!', 'Shawn Mendes, a new artist signed with Island Records!' If I'm not careful enough, I might just run into him here on the streets of New York.

"You okay?" Ethan asks me, showing concern in his eyes. I shake my thoughts off and look back at him.

"Yeah, sorry." I say sweetly, looking into his beautiful eyes that I have absolutely fallen in love with.

"Should we go now?" He asks. I nod and follow him out the door. Some guy opens the passenger side and the driver side for us and we get in. He starts to drive off from the company's front and onto the highway. "How is your day going, princess?"

"So far it has been alright, I still have tons of paperwork to look through." I state. "How is yours going?"

"Great, now that I'm with you." He looks at me, grinning cheekily. I let out a laugh.

"You're so cheesy." I giggle, rolling my eyes, jokingly. "How was the meeting?" I ask him.

"Boring, as usual. JYB just seems unorganized. They didn't have the materials for what they needed to present, they forgot what to say, and from what I can tell, their ideas just seemed stupid and harmful to the company." He explains.