IX

[160808]

"What about hydrangeas?" Sophia questions, glasses slipping down the bridge of her nose. She quickly pushes them back up before looking up at Ethan. His arms are folded and he does his usual 'thinking face'. The couple are currently planning a bit of the wedding, the both of them having time off. Sophia asked for Ethan's opinion about quitting and working at the cafe down the block. The male was completely okay with it and now, Sophia has all the time in the world. Instead of working everyday, besides Saturday, she's now working every Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. She went into the cafe a few days ago to get trained, though there wasn't much to learn. Some different ways of disinfecting the tables, carrying dishes on her arms when there are many, and stocking are what she was taught that day. Ethan's secretary's currently helping him out with paperwork and projects. Of course, he refused the offer to help but she insisted and used Sophia against him. It works every time.

"Those are good, I don't think anyone on the guest list is allergic to those." Ethan nods, smiling at the way Sophia's tongue sticks out as she writes down 'hydrangeas' next to 'flowers' in her planning book. It's been a while since they have been engaged and the two of them feel as if it is time for planning to start happening. While Ethan still has time, they are just sitting here doing so. The venue has been picked; a nice hill covered with the greenest grass is what the couple select. The date of the wedding will be held sometime in the Spring, seeing that it's Autumn nearing Winter right now.

"Okay, dress shopping. When should I go out and do that?" Sophia asks, mostly to herself but Ethan could answer as well. It's fine. Ethan takes a sip of his coffee, reading a paragraph from the book in his iBooks library. He looks up to see his fiancee looking to the schedule and to her phone where a dress company is pulled up. Sophia is planning on calling and making an appointment sometime soon, though it's still too early right now.

"Maybe a week or so before the wedding?" Ethan responds, meeting her eyes as she looks up. The bride scrunches her face up before nodding and writing that down somewhere on a blank page of the leather-bound notebook. She got it right after hugging, kissing, and cuddling Ethan half-to-death after he proposed with a ring that costed at least ten thousand dollars. That was only the engagement ring. "You can go with Luna and Anastasia." He doesn't notice her face dropping. Anastasia, really? Sophia hums, not quite dismissing the idea but not approving of it either. She gets up to pour herself some hot tea that will help her relax and not have Ethan's plan in her mind all day. She didn't need some pretty girl who is really a psychopath to threaten her the whole entire time she's supposed to be happy while shopping for her dream dress. At least her threatening isn't a physical kind of threatening, because, geez, if it was...

Sophia jumps when feeling rough, big, and warm hands grip her waist. Ethan drops his head so that his chin meets her shoulder. The two of them stand there, slightly swaying back and forth in that position as Sophia waits for the water to boil. "I know you don't like Anastasia, darling. Sorry for bringing her up." Ethan apologizes, eyes closed as he rests against his lover. Sophia waves it off, telling him that it's fine and to go take a nap, seeing that he is showing signs of his tiredness despite the coffee he was just drinking. The other complies and leaves Sophia alone in the kitchen to return to their room where a big, comfy bed's waiting. Sophia takes the kettle and moves to pour the steaming hot water in her cup. Closing the planner, she wraps it in the strap of leather attached to the front of the cover to keep it secure. Leaving it there, Sophia moves to the couch of the living room and turns on the TV. She closes the curtains while waiting for the television to set up Netflix, because, well, it's Netflix.

+

Sophia's eyes flutter open at the smell of food. [MY LIFE STORY LMAO] She sits up in alarm, who was in her kitchen. Realizing that it's probably Ethan, she chuckles to herself before getting up off the couch and stretching her muscles out. Sophia stalks over to the kitchen, grabbing her cup of tea on the way to dump it in the sink. The shorter smirks seeing her soon-to-be husband in a pink apron she usually wears when she's the one cooking. It looks absolutely adorable on him along with the lovable chef hat on his head that is flopping to the side rather than being straight upwards. Ethan notices her presence and turns around to smile at his lover.

"I made dinner," he smiles sheepishly at Sophia, making her shake her head and giggle at the same time. He turns back to the stove, shutting it off and taking the pan from the hot surface. He scoops their dinner onto two different plates, leaving some leftovers in the pan. Ethan also removes all the soup from the small pot sitting on top of the oven and separates it evenly into two bowls. Sophia comes over and grabs a bowl and a plate, carefully bringing it over to the already-set table. The two of them sit down across from each other at the surprisingly small dining table. "Don't be mad at me anymore, princess. I'm sorry for speaking of Anastasia, I know you do not like her."

"Ethan," Sophia grabs his hand, intertwining them and letting them sit on the table. "I was never mad at you." She shakes her head which makes Ethan let out a breath of relief. When she's mad, the only way you could fix that is by bribing her with sweets, with dinner, with jewelry, with cuddling and lots and lots of love. Boy, oh boy, is he grateful for not having to deal with that. Not that he minds though.

[160817]

Was that okay wow it took be a bit to write this...

Anyways, idk if you saw my last note but I am now starting school. Time to go drink clorox ;) my favorite back to school drink!!

I'm not going to make the author's note super long (unless i copy & paste from my previous a/n) bc I'm tired and NEED sleep..

So goodnight my lovelies!

-

Hi! @ new followers

I'm Anna! I have a tags book out and in there I tell people all about me. You can check it out if you want :)
Incase you didn't know, I call my readers and followers: camels/whales
I love camels, they remind me of Jongdae and I love him, therefore you guys are my camels
I also love whales, whales bc the Sing For You with the whole whale thing even though I didn't get it pft haha, but yes, you guys are also my whales.

-

Social Medias and Game Usernames:
Twitter : BAOBELJONGDAE
Tumblr: EXOutlines

Pokemon Go: AnnaWuuHuu
Starpop: AegiChen

-

Until next time, guys! Thank you so much for reading my adorable camel/whale! I really appreciate it. Comment your thoughts! I will read them all.

-Anna