V

Guys omg I can't idk what to write :-(
OH AND GUESS WHAT? WE HAVE ANOTHER WRITER WOO
HER NAME IS M.

-Anna

160117

Today has been a long day. I stare at the ceiling for a bit before getting up, grab the papers, and get ready to leave. I walk out of the building, saying a goodbye to everyone. As I exit the building, the cold, frosty air hits me. It's already dark out.

I wish Ethan could have driven me home, but no, he had to stay in his office and finish his side of the paperwork.

I look at the ground as I walk, hugging the stack of finished paperwork in my hand. There's no one on the streets, barely any cars. Maybe I should just call a taxi or wait for a bus. I put down the paperwork on a bench and sit down next to it, getting out my phone.

I call for a taxi instead of waiting for one, it's freezing and I want to go home. A shadow blocks my light. A man is staring at me.

"Um, hi?" I question the mysterious man. The man continues staring at me. "Are you okay?" A somewhat dark aura radiates off of him. Run, Sophia, run. He suddenly grabs my wrist, making me drop my phone and scream. What's happening? Oh my god, please tell Ethan that I love him if I do not survive. No one can hear me now. Lord, please save me. The stranger shushes me, putting his hand over my mouth.

"Sophia, please. It's just me," the oh-so-familiar voice speaks out. Shawn. I clench down on his hand, making him release his grip on my wrist and mouth. He curses under his breath and I take that chance to pick my phone up as well as the paperwork on the bench. The bright headlights of a car make me look over. My taxi is here. I glance at the still-cussing Shawn once more before getting into the yellow car and telling the driver my address.

How tiring. Why can't Shawn just let go?

+

"Babe, how'd you crack your phone?" Ethan asks me, making me jump. I knew that he was home, however, I didn't know that he was behind me. He laughs, pulling me into his chest before kissing the top of my head. These little actions make me love him more and more, I swear.

"Relationship goals much?" Another voice asks, making me jump, yet again. I see Luna from the corner of my eyes, ogling at Ethan's actions. I giggle, my face turning a light shade of red.

"Oh yeah, Luna is here and will be joining us for dinner, by the way," Ethan says, releasing me. He leans against the counter, his arms crossed across his chest. I smile at her before saying a quick 'hi', going back to making dinner.

"You never answered my question, you know." He says, grabbing my phone and scrutinizing the cracked screen. I can't tell him about Shawn. Ethan would surely question me and find him, beat him up, and do all the things protective boyfriends--fiances--would do towards their other's ex.

"I dropped it getting into the taxi." I answer, moving around from counter to stove to fridge. What a lie. I usually don't lie, I hate it really. But, I guess I do see why people do it. To save themselves from something whether it's getting yelled at, getting questioned, possibly even death.

"Oh, baby. Let's get it fixed tomorrow before we go in." I nod, agreeing to the idea. I turn off the stove, taking the pot of pasta off of it. Getting three plates, I split the pasta evenly between us three.

I smile before having Ethan help me bring the plates onto the dining table. "Let's eat."

「160617」 

What a short chapter... oops. Guys I'm literally running out of ideas. This always happen whether I'm interested in the story/plot or not. Writer's block sucks freaking booty, I swear. Hopefully, there will be another update out soon, who knows when it comes to me. Well, yeah...

Twitter (Anna): BAOBEl(lowercase l)JONGDAE
Instagram (Anna): real__(two underscores)anna

-Anna

-M.